Wisconsin

ELC& WTF ever

Crazy = thinking bridesmaids are your slaves. TIA GFY.

Re: ELC& WTF ever

• edited December 2011
    Icey- Can I be your BFF, MOH, slave forever and ever. Please!1!1!1
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    No, BTG. I get first dibs!!
  • edited December 2011
    but, but , but, I will even try and get preggo first that way I will for sure not be prettier then her.
  • Dani_n_JayDani_n_Jay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sh!t, all I asked of my BM's is to buy a dress, wear it and show up.  Damn, did I screw up?  You mean to tell me I could have made them do all the work for MY wedding? 
  • jessicaclarejessicaclare member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Back off b!tches, she's mine. Plus, I already have that fat and pregnant thing going for me.
    Annelise 3.22.2007 Norah 10.24.2009 Amelia 8.7.2011
  • edited December 2011
    Make your bms sign contracts. Its all the rage biatches!
  • edited December 2011
    Make sure you specify how they get their hair done and what color they paint their nails in the contract.  HTH!
  • Dani_n_JayDani_n_Jay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't forget to put a weight clause in the contract either.  HTH!
  • E. RossE. Ross member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Or when they ask to be in the wedding and there is drama when you say HELL NO, and they can't pay for shiit, inculding alterations. F*CK YEAH!!!!! 
  • sarah&vinsarah&vin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If they can't pay for anything, and you really want them in the WP, you help pay. If they're annoying yatches who insisted on being in the WP but can't pay, then you let them know that you love them and they're certainly welcome to enjoy your wedding as a guest, not a BM. None of this, however, has anything to do with you forcing them to do your DIY stuff. It's not their fault that you would rather DIY than purchase or omit items. It's not their fault that you don't have time to do the projects alone. They're standing up for you, not becoming your personal Martha Stewart.
  • E. RossE. Ross member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All of which is true...I have learned that howevea people should NOT offer to help when they really don't want to.
  • edited December 2011
    You can't be serious. there is no way that any sane person thinks that they have the right to expect their BM's to do work for them. S&V is 100% correct. If they can't pay for their dress or alterations and you want them in the wedding then you pay. If you can't afford that then let them know you are excited that they will be a guest. Or are you the type that will even demand that the BM's get their hair, make-up and nails done at their expense? Because that is Klassy.
  • mococamococa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You spelled it wrong.  It is "howevah".  Kthxbai.
  • E. RossE. Ross member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh well shiit thanks mo, f*cking grammer police in this biitch
  • mococamococa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes.  GrammEr police.  That's me. 
  • mococamococa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your sense of humor is obviously fantastic.
  • E. RossE. Ross member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No Brew...I'm not serious all this shiit was funny as hell though..my BM are my sisters who have helped me out so now was the time to return the favor.
  • mococamococa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, ELR&WTF, thanks for clearing that up.
  • srprosrpro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heehee hee. I love the density of this post. It is so thick and heavy in so many ways.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh snap. Ladies, this one has a way with words.
  • StephGeeStephGee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me thinks we need the STFU truck.  Who's seen it?Best.post.today.
  • E. RossE. Ross member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Steph, I agree enjoy ladies.
  • sarah&vinsarah&vin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are "agree enjoy ladies"?
  • edited December 2011
    Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} |^^^^^^^^^^^\||____ |.The STFU Truck..|||'""|""\__,_ | _______________l||__|__|__|) |(@)(@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)
  • E. RossE. Ross member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mo, it means you are truly welcome as my...
  • E. RossE. Ross member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sarah, it means enjoy the drama
  • mococamococa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love that you don't make any sense whatsoever, ELC&WTF.
  • jessicaclarejessicaclare member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Someone, here... has a problem with italics, and punctuation...
    Annelise 3.22.2007 Norah 10.24.2009 Amelia 8.7.2011
  • E. RossE. Ross member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You hoes need a job or to pop out some more kids.. this is some childish shiit...but hey if ALL you b*tches want to go for round two, I have a better way to do this shiit. Now what muthaf*ckas
  • E. RossE. Ross member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and Jes...yo baby look like she can play in a Freddy Kruger movie...gettin f*cked up!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards