Illinois-Chicago
Options

Bachelorette Party help!

Hi everyone, I'm not from here, but I decided to have my bachelorette party/weekend in Chicago next June because it's a city where all my closest friends and family can meet up. I'm not too crazy about spending a night bar-hopping. Alcohol is fun and great but I don't want it to be the main activity. Are there any cool restaurants or organized events that a large group of girls can do? THANKS!

Re: Bachelorette Party help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Go to page 3 of this board and read the post titled "Bachelorette Party - bride doesn't drink" posted on 7/23.  There's a few suggestions posted there.
  • Options
    HapplyEvrAftrHapplyEvrAftr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure why *** in my post, as it is used as a name, not as a dirty word. The restaurant's name is a common name for Richard, if you catch my drift. Otherwise, google it. Silly Knot.
  • Options
    Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Even though my BP is still a while, I still like to think about what I want to do. =) I was thinking that I wanted to go to dinner and then out for drinks at Buddy Guy's Legends. I absolutely love Chicago jazz and blues. I've been there only once, even though my FIL's live right across the street from it. I think that's a fun, yet somewhat low key, night that doesn't involve grinding on some inflatable fallice. *shudder*
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like Andy's better for jazz and blues (not that Buddy Guy's isn't great-- it is-- we've just see some really great acts at Andy's. I'll "second" Second City. Maybe dinner before with the group (Geja's fondue in Lincoln Park might be a good choice, but there are lots of options nearby), then the show, then drinks afterward at one of the local watering holes? I like Zella, and it's not all that far west of Second City (probably not practical, though, unless you're arranging for group transportation like a trolley). There are many options nearer Second City's mainstage if you'll be hoofing it with your girls.
    Wedding Date: January 16th, 2010

Cycle #5: BFP on June 14, 2011 -- Due Date: February 23, 2012 -- Born: February 26, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards