• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Connecticut

AlyciaandRich

Congratulations!  Thanks for posting.  I'm having my reception at Glastonbury Hills too!  Mine will be in October, so I'm trying to get all of the details nailed down.  If you don't mind, I have a few questions that I'd love to throw your way.  How many people did you have at the reception?  Did you use the room off to the right of the bar?  Any recommendations on food choices or anything?  I'd love to hear any suggestions you have!!

Re: AlyciaandRich

• elisabeth82elisabeth82 member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there in September so any comments or suggestions you guys have would be great!
  • edited December 2011
    My meal choices were the filet mignon, orange bbq salmon, chicken piccata, and eggplant parm for the veggie. We had the regular garden salad and the rigatoni vodka for the second course. Everything was really yummy! Well that is what everyone said, my filet was yummy though. The bar was great and the wait staff was wonderful If you do any pics there they come out with apps and drinks for the wedding party. We did the more expensive package with hot apps. What I remember choosing for apps are the scallops, fried motz, stuffed mushrooms, mini quesadillas, We had 110 people at the reception and 12 tables (not including head table ) we did not have to use the side rooms at all. We did do chair covers but now they make you go through their chair vendor and charge you to put them on and off (it would have prob cost about the same in the end) I didn't know this because I booked so early but they let my vendor come in anyway. If you have any more questions just ask or email me at [email protected]
    [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2lsutv.jpg[/IMG]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards