Connecticut

vendor review and non pro pics

I posted my reviews and non pro pics in my bio http://alyciaandrich.googlepages.com/click on vendor reviews and non pro pics, I know most of you don't remember me. I was engaged for 2 years before the wedding and was on a lot in the beginning but havn't posted much since we moved into our house in April. I know how much I liked to look at pictures and read reviews and how much it helped. Most of my vendors I chose based on Knot reviews and they all lived up to them! We had a perfect day! The pictures are in no particular order. Enjoy!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: vendor review and non pro pics

• starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE the pic of the dog on the table!!!  super cute :)congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    I remember you Alycia! haha. You were a gorgeous bride and it looks like you had a fabulous day!!!! Congratulations!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Alycia I remember you!!! I'm so glad your wedding went so well. Everything looked amazing!!
  • sunflowr0803sunflowr0803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I remember you, Alycia!! :) Congratulations, you looked beautiful!! I can't wait to see more pictures!!P.S. Your bouquet was AMAZING! I used Jane as well & I just love her to pieces!!P.P.S. I also have the same necklace that you wore while getting ready - from the Swarovski store, right? :)
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • AngelaN611AngelaN611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It sounds and looks like you had a fabulous day!  You looked beautiful!We just booked Mike Connolly this week so I am very glad to see that you had such good things to say about him!Congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    215image 174image 41image
  • Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like everything went well and had a great day.  You looked beautiful, congrats.
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful pics! I am having my reception at Glastonbury Hills Country Club in October, 2010 so it's nice to see it got an A+ review! Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards