New Hampshire

AW: Severe bio update!

Ok ladies, I finally updated my bio. There is plenty of new stuff to see! Sadly, a lot of these pics are from my phone bc my stupid camera isn't working right now : ( I apologize in advance. Take a look at our wedding bands (under Rings duh). The damn phone doesnt do them justice, because they are fabulousss! Favors and my Table # idea under Details. As you will see, my Alice in Wonderland theme is coming along nicely ; ) Better pic of my dress, shoes, and necklace under Attire. My cake idea under...well, Cake. Our invitations under Paper. And, lastly, my hair trial. My phone doesn't show all the funky details but I love it. We call it the sexy, tousled look. I wanted to do something more like Gwen Stefani but it just didnt work w. my big ol' hat. Lizzie is amazing and basically did this in 20 mins. I am going for a 2nd trial in August where I will be getting extensions used on the show to make it fuller....and even more sexified! Thanks for reading/looking!

Re: AW: Severe bio update!

• edited December 2011
    That cake is incredible!Love it, all of it!
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!Amazing! <3
  • edited December 2011
    love it all! i am obsessed with the alice theme! that was one of my last college conservatory shows, so i am hooked! the invites look really great too.
  • edited December 2011
    Very nice!Love your theme esp all the playing cards!Your cake is going to be great - I have used Creative Cakes before and it was sooo good! Wish I had the option - but my venue has the cake included... oh well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE love love it all. You are so fab!
  • ninnypooperninnypooper member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE LOVE LOVE it ALL!!!! I love the changes you've made to transform to more of the Alice and Wonderland!!! Looks so AMAZING! Can't wait to see pics after your wedding!!!!!!
  • AmyLou09AmyLou09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ooooooooooooooooooh MY I cannot WAIT for your wedding!!!!Seriously Jenna everything looks fabulous and Debby is going to blow the house down with your cake, she's so talented and I love your idea for it!  I'll be honest, I wasnt too sure how Alice and wonderland was going to fit in with your initial theme (I'm a visual person what can I say I need pictures!) but I totally get it now and I'm excited to see it all come together in real life.  Thanks for posting pictures :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    WOW! Everything looks great!!
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!  Love the cake inspiration!
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    aw thanks girls, you know how to make me smile. love you all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards