• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2011 Weddings

I'm NEW!!!

Well Ladies looks like I just became a January 2011 Bride. We have been going back and forth trying to decide if we wanted to get married in 2011 or 2012 because of me going to Graduate School. Looks like with in the last hour and us e-mailing back and forth at work it would be best to get married a couple months before I finish due to my career choice and hopfully moving in Aug. of 2011 for a new job. I am so excited because I can actually start planning. So that means I get to be part of this club doesn't look like many women post on here but I am sure in the time to come we will have many more. I can't wait to share ideas and stories.
Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I'm NEW!!!

• Woo hoo for January 2011 Brides!!! We're getting married on the 8th...about 4 weeks after I graduate from undergrad. It was either that or get married at least a year after that...I'm going to be a nurse so once I start my job I'm not allowed to ask for time off until at least 6 months after, not to mention I don't get to pick my shifts, so I was worried I would have to work on our wedding day! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards