Connecticut

Program Question - including Plan B

I know I have a year to figure this out, but I was just playing around with our program template, and realized I'm not quite sure how to list our "Plan B" site (in case of rain at our venue). For those of you that had one, how did you list your Plan B vs. your main ceremony site? Mine are both in the same town, so right now I have them listed something like this:Unity Church of Greater HartfordThe Mill on the RiverSouth Windsor, CTI just don't know if that looks weird or not. I was hoping to be able to print them out and put them together at least 1-2 months before the wedding...not the week of after I know what the weather will be like. The only alternative I can see is printing 2 sets (125 guests)...but that just seems like a waste (of time, money and resources). Any suggestions are appreciated! TIA! :-)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dx w/PCOS 3/2011 | BFP 7/25/11 | EDD 4/3/12
Dx w/IUGR 1/31/12 | C-section 2/7/12 @ 32 weeks
Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
image image image

Re: Program Question - including Plan B

• rel830rel830 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hm, that's a tough one. What about just sayingThe Mill on the RiverRain location/in case of rain/etc.: Unity Church of Greater Hartford
  • edited December 2011
    How about you put an asterisk * on the Plan A site. At the bottom of the page, or the very end of the program you put a matching asterisk and "* In case of rain, our ceremony will be moved to...."
  • CTbride79CTbride79 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you both for the suggestions :-)  I think I may play around with the asterisk idea! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dx w/PCOS 3/2011 | BFP 7/25/11 | EDD 4/3/12
    Dx w/IUGR 1/31/12 | C-section 2/7/12 @ 32 weeks
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image image
  • rel830rel830 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ooh, chryse's idea is way better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board