Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Bride Bootcamp?

I saw this on craigs list and thought it was cool, I am totally doing it!! (Maybe just one class at first..) just wanted to share with other cincy brides who are trying to loose a little before the big day! :) "Do you want to slim down for your wedding? How about taking bootcamp style classes with an active duty US MARINE as your trainer!!? August 15th will be the first class, and all future classes will be held on Saturdays and Sundays, to accomdate a Bride's busy schedule. During the last two months of summer, we will be offering classes at $25 per class, but hurry- we are only accepting 15 Brides (OR GROOMS!) for the first class. NOTE: This is made to resemble bootcamp, the program is hard- BUT REWARDING, and can be done by most fitness levels. Sgt. K will be going over all of his expectations and rules before class begins, and you should bring a large water bottle, a sweat towel and be wearing work out attire. Email for more information about the August class!! " the email it listed was sale-sxe4g-1296389512@craigslist.org

Re: Bride Bootcamp?

• Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They do these classes at the Mercy Healthplex and at UC's rec center as well. I have a trainer, so I havent thought of this, but that is another option. I thank God for my trainer now that the wedding is so close.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards