African American Weddings

**durhambride** your i-board is ready

I have completed the i-board based on our discussions.  I hope you like it.  Let meknow if there is anything you want to change.http://i26.tinypic.com/24cwswj.jpgCicy

Re: **durhambride** your i-board is ready

• durhambridedurhambride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh Soror!! Thank you so much!! I LURVE it!!
  • edited December 2011
    **buttin' in like a mug** lol But that was hawt Cicy! Great Job. Dammit girl I am about to hire you to do my menus and stuff lol
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • durhambridedurhambride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey First LadyI will be in attendance this weekend, I cant wait to meet you! I met Cicy's last night and spent hours talking...we must have a GTG soon
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, ladies! It was a lot of fun putting your boards together.  **MrClintonsfirstlady**: I've never designed anything like that before....but thanks for thinking so highly of the i-boards. **durhambride**: I am so glad you LURVE your i-board.  I still have 2 more to go...All of them are all so different that I'll have a nice lil collection on my blog. I have entitled my creative page "Bitten" since I have been bitten by this wedding planning bug. Can't wait to hang out next Sat.  Wow! The party is next Sat, yall!  We started planning 2 months ago and here it is almost time. Time flies... Cicy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards