Iowa-Des Moines

**Iowa Staters Madly In Love**

We need to plan a time to meet in the 'hood!  We went to a block BBQ and met your friend Kathleen the other day.  It's a small world.  Life is obviously crazy up until both our weddings pass but after that we must at least say hi!! 
Married 08.22.09 Ryan 01.07.2011

Re: **Iowa Staters Madly In Love**

• edited December 2011
    I have been thinking the exact same thing!!!  I pass your house, look to see if it looks like you are home, when I see cars ... that's usually when I'm running to get somewhere!  Oh how I love Kathleen, definitely small world!  Let me know if there are nights that work better for you, can just stop by and say hi.  Have you met the "welcome lady"? 
  • edited December 2011
    Right now the only time we're always home is usually late Sunday afternoons and evenings.  We get to meet with all the vendors next week after work :)  I'm sure you feel my pain there!  If you want we could just set a time and either we'll walk up to your place or you can head down to ours.  I hate to be that formal but that way we can at least meet!  I guess the welcome wagon stopped by on Wednesday but Mitch was busy and asked if they could stop back.  What all did they give you??
    Married 08.22.09 Ryan 01.07.2011
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely just a "hello" would be great, even if we have to plan it :) The welcome lady came to our house on Tuesday night and we had friends over so she said she would come back sometime.  She said it was a half hour presentation, but I was talking to our neighbor and he said that she stayed at their house for like an hour and a half!  Yikes! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards