Connecticut

villa rosa waterbury, ct brides

Any opinions? We are looking for a fall wedding, and ive been here for christmas parties but not for a wedding. If you have pics would love to see them. If you booked here, why did you decide on the facility?
BabyFetus Ticker TTC since 11/2010 Me-32 - Cervical Displacia -Lymes Diseease DH-32

Re: villa rosa waterbury, ct brides

• Lisam0198Lisam0198 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding at villa rosa and it was wonderful. The food and service were amazing and the place is beautiful! We also had my MOH's bridal shower there and my cousin's 25th wedding anniversay party there as well. Both were great and beyond what we expected. I have pics that I can send you later when I get home.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi,I had my reception at Villa Rosa June 29, 2008. The reason we picked the Villa was for the price and picture opportunity. We had tried the food at one of their events and we were pleased. The day of our wedding it didn't quiet met the same expectations.  The bar tender didn't seem really interested in being there (it could of be the fact that my wedding was on a sunday, but still he could of pretended) also one of the owners was wearing jeans while working (he was in the hall a few times, not just behind the scenes). Nothing went really wrong and many of our guests told me that it was the best wedding and reception they had been to. Only myself and my mother seemed to noticed the "little things." I did have a great time.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image PitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Halloween tickers Daisypath Christmas tickers
  • edited December 2011
    yenny - my family are ponte club members so most of my cousins get married here...just went to a wedding there in june and have another one in april! they do a good job, the food is definitely fresh and approved by the hard to please italians!! the fountain/bridge/gazebo out front are great for pics too. I think they have 2 rooms so I'd ask for the room that has the view of this and connects right to the front patio area. I'm pretty sure they have flexible packages too - my cousin had a waffle/ice cream bar at hers which was unique.
  • carrie1978carrie1978 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding there....it was fabulous. I have no complaints. The food was amazing-best food i ever tasted at a wedding. We got alot of extras besides the regular package and to this day people rave about our wedding and say it was the best wedding they ever been to.
  • edited December 2011
    I was in the bridal party at a wedding there last October.  It was beautiful there, and we got some amazing pictures outside and at the park down the road.  The whole day was great.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards