Connecticut

Flowers By Danielle

Does anyone have reviews, rants, raves about this vendor?  if you have used her what is her price range... or what is your flower budget.  If any of you have pictures of her work?I am planning on contacting her soon... so any help wouldc be appreciated!!!

Re: Flowers By Danielle

• dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with her when I was deciding on a florist and she was great and has received wonderfu reviews, but she was WAY out of my price range. Right now we will be spending between 8-900 on our flower budget (no centerpieces, but it includes a lot, even down to the runner, flower girl basket and RB pillow), and she had quoted me somewhere around $2000 for the same thing. I am going with Floral Designs by Nancy out of Danbury. She has been great to work with!
  • lynde129lynde129 member
    edited December 2011
    dpantaleoni- Thanks so much for your response I was actually looking into to Nancy too and after reading Kims Poll, and seeing that your were  using Nancy I was going to post the question to you... lol Do you have any pics or mockups of what you have agreed on for flowers especially bouquets.  8-900 is around my flower budget too. Thanks so much!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I used her and loved working with her.  She was always so flexible, especially when I changed the arrangements so many times.  The flowers were stunning.  She is a little on the pricey side and I think that's because she doesn't have a flower shop with constant inventory to pull from.  You can check out my photos on our website www.davetara.com. Under wedding photos you can click on the different sections as there are quite a few flower shots from getting ready, portraits and reception. 
    edited December 2011
    Not yet actually. I went to her house MONTHS ago and stayed for probably 2-3 hours because we just got into talking. I had NO idea what I wanted and know NOTHING about flowers, so I was starting from scratch and really wanted someone to take it upon themselves to design it for me. I even left with dinner that she made me! FI tasted it and told me to book her right away! HAHA She showed me a lot of pics from previous work which i thought was very very good. She also wanted to get to know me and wanted to know the backstory behind FI and my relationship. She got the hint that we are pretty unconventional and threw some ideas my way, but for the most part I have given her creative freedom. I DO meet with her in 2-3 weeks for our next meeting though where I expect to have a mock up done I can send you pics then if you'd like. Honestly, most of why I hired her...besides the beautiful previous work is that I really clicked with her which was very important for me.
    edited December 2011
    O also...for that price I am getting the following from Nancy: my bouquet 4 BM bouquets 7 boutainnares 3 corsages for grandma's 2 tussy mussy's for mothers RB corsage and pillow made with lace from my dress FG crown and basket made with lace from my dress runner pew decorations (not the whole church) 2 church arrangements petals along runner
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Flowers by Danielle after great recommendations from friends.  I think she is a bit pricey, but I love the work that she does, so I thought it was worth it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I just noticed link in my post was messed up.  The website is www . davetara . com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards