Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Shopping help?

I went to the Mall of Georgia yesterday to try to find a dress to wear for engagement photos. Even with all those shops I didn't find a thing! I'm looking for something that is a solid color, knee length, and flattering in photos (and not a sheath- I don't have the shape for them) Does anyone have any ideas on where to try? Thanks!

Re: Shopping help?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    J Crew
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For some reason the J Crew at that mall had only ONE dress! I was so suprised; they had already put out their sweaters. Do you know a location that has a better dress selection?
  • Options
    musgral8musgral8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm fairly new to Georgia and don't know if there is one around, but try Banana Republic. I've always had luck with their dresses looking great on. White House Black Market is also good.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE White House Black Market.  Ann Taylor Loft has some really cute solid color dresses in right now.  I can think of a purple one and a bright pink one in particular that I tried on last week that I liked.  I also have good luck at Dillards and Macys for dresses.  I love Dillards Antonio Melani line.  H&M can be good for trendy things, and their prices are great!  Also, never underestimate the power of Target!
    Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
    www.focushunting.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If I remember correctly, Perimeter Mall off of Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. has a White House Black Market. I also believe there is a J. Crew, and maybe even a Banana Republic there as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great ideas, I will definitely check them out. I guess I have a dress in mind that I saw in photo (of course I don't know who makes the dress) and its making me less flexible. I hate when that happens!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    show us the picture! maybe we can help you find it! or something similar...
    Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
    www.focushunting.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This dresshttp://tinyurl.com/djjkhfI know its simple, but it just seems flattering and classic. If anyone can find it (or its twin, or sister, maybe cousin?) that would be amazing!
  • Options
    Almost MrsKAlmost MrsK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to the North Ga. Outlets yesterday and Banana Republic Outlet has a lot of really cute dresses. It's also friends and family weekend there so if you go to North Ga. Outlets website and click on coupons you can print off a 30 percent off coupon for Banana.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great idea! Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was just at Ann Taylor Loft and they had some really cute things.  Also Banana Republic.  If you get a sheath you can always belt it to add some shape.... it's very "in" right now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards