New York-Hudson Valley

B-Pics

So Sunday I go for my B-pics with Julie from Jewel Photo.  For those of you who took them, if you don't mind sharing, what did you bring?  FI is a Yankee fan so I'm stealing his personalized Yankee jersey and Personalized bat.  He has a Harley so I'm bringing my riding jacket with my "sexy" boots.  I also has some other "outfits" picked out lingerie and such, but is there anything I maybe missing?Any suggestions??  If you would rather e-mail me about it my e-mail is gusgus1 at optonline.net. TIA!!

Re: B-Pics

• edited December 2011
    I brought a ton of stuff yet I forgot to use some cuz I was so nervous..lol go figure. I just brought panties and bra sets or lingerie or sports things.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Don't forget jewelry and heels if you haven't already thought about them!
  • edited December 2011
    Long necklaces look good on a bare back, and also I brought a slightly opaque robe which made me feel more comfortable b/c I wasn't totally topless
  • edited December 2011
    Where are you having them done, as in are you doing them at a hotel or inn? Also, do you mind sharing how much she charges? YOu can email me, sheridesavstar@aol.com
  • edited December 2011
    Is the the same girl from Bijoux photo, or something like that? If so, have a wonderful time. your pictures will be gorgeous. (Actually, whoever it is you have awesome photos!) I can't wait til I go. Enjoy!
  • mericherrymericherry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i would def want to do that for FI. . but when i was sharing stuff i read on here and mentioned it, he seemed none too pleased about it.  i think he's just paranoid about people seeing me.  come to think about it, so am i : ) can anyone share more details about the whole ordeal?  you can email me at tiedye82 at aol.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards