Florida-South Florida

Explain your knottie name

Re: Explain your knottie name

• edited December 2011
    vicki comes from my name victoria and the 29 is by bday and the 14 was my beeper code from back in the day! I'm sooooo old!! lol 14 was also an exbf's bday. ssshh!! lol vicki2914 has just always been my "go to" for aim, aol, etc.
  • JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmmmm this is a toughie... Jillian  - my first name LL - the initials of my last name and FI's last name I know, I'm so original...
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    T is the first letter of my first name, G is the first letter of FI last name :) So, my initals will be TG.... hence TtotheG! :D
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    well vanered15 is the first screen name i ever created when i started using the internet so this name is like give or take like 10 years old around there. Vane is short for Vanessa and Red is for my favorite perfume 15 well its my birthdate and my lucky number
  • edited December 2011
    Tess, very creative!!!!!!!   mine is my first name, middle name, birthday. so boring. Vicki - my go to for everything is giggles7cs. it's from 6th grade. so bizarre. lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Love this poll..I always wondered!Engagey came from my FI...he started calling me that after we got engaged..like a pet name! heehee.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welllll, FI's lastname is long and there is like 5 Justins in our group of friends. We call them by their lastnames, FI's lastname/nickname is Fezz.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is from my shoe obsession, especially pink 4-inchers
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vicki- beeper codes haha I totally remember having a full sheet of looseleaf paper with codes all over them! zobo- was a name I called my dog Zoe and I always use as my email. 410, yeah my birthday, original I know.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My email has my last name in it so I didn't want to use that. I couldn't really think of anything so I just started trying stuff and ended up with Jen nej (jen backwards) and 24 for my birthday. I wish I had come up with something more creative incorporating my FI name.
  • edited December 2011
    mine comes from my email, which I made up a long time ago too. ALP are my initials (for now) and i decided to make a word from it. I thought Alpine was a better choice than ALPO (dog food) Then I added my birth year (not such a good idea now that I'm getting older...lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    It has been my long time name through thick and thin. Years ago, I had a pearl white Mazda Millenia 1998...and appearently, I loved it!
  • rrive008rrive008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    beeper codes! wow i remember those, yes i had several sheets of codes. my knottie name is basically my first FIU email.
  • alexisrouse00alexisrouse00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    alexisrouse00-this one's a no brainer (first and last name), but it was done mistakenly. I didn't really pay attention to the username part. I would definitely love to change it but no one will know who I am anymore. Oh yeah the 00 is the same thing that FI has in his email address.  
  • alexisrouse00alexisrouse00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah the beeper code thing, I'm with you on that Vicki and Zobo.
  • girllennongirllennon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My user name is a nickname I was given over 10 years ago because I'm a Beatles fan and I play the same Rickenbacker guitar John Lennon had in "A Hard Days Night" (and used on plenty of other occasions, too).
    Joseph Michael - 12/22/2010
    5lbs 9 oz, 18.5 inches long
    6 months: 16lbs 15 oz, 27 inches long

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    omg 143 143 thats the only one i remember from bepper codes
  • ladyj828ladyj828 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lady - from Lady and the Tramp the disney movie. It is one of my favorites and FI would come over to watch it when we were in high school. He even bought me the stuff animals of the two dogs in the movie. I know cheesie... but it gives me the warm fuzzies. j- for my first name828- my date of birth and my call sign in beeper codes too. All my friends used their birthdays so you would know who it was from, FI was 615.....the good old days!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yankee Hotel Foxtrot is one of my favorite albums of all time. It's an album by one of my favorite bands (minus the last 2 albums) of all time, Wilco.
  • edited December 2011
    P.S. Vicki I got my Yankee Hotel Foxtrot LP yesterday from Urban thanks to you! We're gonna frame it and put it up when we get our next place (along with a few other framed LPs)
  • edited December 2011
    wow Joelle, I NEVER realized it said Girl Lennon.I always read it as Girlie Non.So funny!!! I thought you meant you were not a girly girl!
  • edited December 2011
    mine is pretty obvious. I am a fan of the EAGLES (football not the band). E-A-G-L-E-S! Eagles!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    flyyyy eagles fly, on the road to victory!!! ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My name is Farah, but growing up alot of people called me "Fairy." First screen name I created a million years ago, so it kinda stuck...hehe..
  • erika1180erika1180 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    foxy - lol - your guess was better than minejoelle - i always thought yours was pronounced 'grilling' or 'grill on' with and e in there ???' - i have no idea why - very cute name !! ok mine is easy ...erika - my name 11 - born in november80 - the year of my birth =)
  • edited December 2011
    ahh beeper codes! ohhh the days! LOL :) Mine is old - from middle school when I first got aol (right after prodigy - anyone remember that??) My last name has the word fish in it so I wanted it to be goldfish but that was taken so I tried goldiefish and that was too sooooo 3474 spells out fish on the phone hence goldie3474. Yeah, only the mind of a 12 year old would think that was cool.  :) Anythow it's been my sn and email for a bazillion years.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well mine is so original lol. lacey-first name and 36 - birthday. i usually use that or bubbles36.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BOO EAGLES! haha. giants in the houuuuse!(totally random, but we had a few patriots fans at our wedding who weren't impressed by our ice luge! haha.)i didn't want to use my name in my knottie name. i kind of wish i had! since we went from NYC to the shores of miami... tada!
  • tshuratshura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tshura - yep! That is my middle name - T'Shura!
    Bio image Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly:) - Rose Franken
  • murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI's last name is Murray, and our names, Cathy & Chris both start with a C, so...murrc2
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards