African American Weddings

Poll: How much are spending....

on the total budget roughly? Just curious especially for the married Knotties because they know the totals.

Re: Poll: How much are spending....

• ChristynahChristynah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're at about $9,000. When we had a budget of $5,000. =o/  Not good!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • braxtongirlbraxtongirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, tell what state and if it is a full blown wedding or destination. That makes a difference!
  • ChristynahChristynah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    California and Full blown wedding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We will be a little under $5000 for a full blown wedding and we're in Indiana.
  • edited December 2011
    ::BUTTING IN:: Can y'all add number of guests at reception too please
  • edited December 2011
    Our wedding will be a little under $2500. That doesn't include our honeymoon though. For us it will be a full blown wedding. However, in my opinion when it comes to weddings many people have different opinions on that. My FI and I are not really party people. We are pretty practical, and budget conscious as we are trying to get out of debt so our day to us is simple but elegant but we still feel we are going out.We are getting married in Missouri so that makes everything easier price wise too thankfully since we are in the midwest where things overall is a little cheaper.
  • edited December 2011
    We are inviting about 100 people.
  • candydipcandydip member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Full Blown Wedding Texas 60 Guest Invited $3500-4000  
  • edited December 2011
    Hey neighbor@ Spim! I'm in Ohio. I want to know ho many guests are you ladies looking to invite and are you having your wedding on a weekday vs weekend?

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• edited December 2011
    Sorry I mean how

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• edited December 2011
    Full blown 135 (hopefully) Buffalo, NY originally $8 more like $12.. Does this include hm or rings??
  • NELCORPNELCORP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Roughly 100 ppl with a full blown wedding at the same venue as the reception. Including venue, vendors, all the wedding details, minus the HM and Rings the total is about $9,000.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Bambi GrahamBambi Graham member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Full Blown weddingCleveland,OH150 p11,000.00this is not including our honeymoon
  • latrice946latrice946 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our is about $15,000.00.  That has been paid over about a year and half.  We might go over by $500 but that's it.  It a full blown wedding & reception in California with a guest count of about 105.
  • edited December 2011
    full blown wedding there were 110 guest, roughly 4500 - 5000 was spent and we did a mini moon which wasnt included in this, nor were rings.
  • edited December 2011
    Budget is $12,000 including a planner and engagement party.Still at the engagement party stage.  Budget for the e-party...blown! Trying to make up for it in the photographer and foregoing a videographer.Cicy
  • edited December 2011
    BTW...I think we all are doing great with these budgets since I think the average weddng cost at least in RDU is $24K.  We decided to shoot for half of that. Cicy
  • aquarius125aquarius125 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our orginal budget was 10K well after we decided on a venue it went up to 12K so I expect to end-up at 15K NO MORE! including HMFull blown 175-200 ppl SC **Cicy don't forgo on video you will regret it cut the flowers b/4 video. :)
  • edited December 2011
    We are spending approx. 15K-17K (includes wedding rings and honeymoon). We are having a full blown wedding in South Georgia (Thomasville) where you think it would be cheaper... NOT!!! We are inviting approx. 250-270 people.. My caterer is strongly suggesting I stick around 200 people to keep the cost down.    
  • edited December 2011
    I spent $40,000 or so on my total wedding. I never really set a budget.........
    Mr. and Mrs. Jones est. 10/18/2008
  • edited December 2011
    Full blown California wedding 255 guests on list We are at 13,000 and counting HM not included but the information I saw would suggest about 2800 - 3000 more for that. Our original budget was 10,000 - I knew that was going to be impossible, Fi held out hope till he saw some of my must haves.
  • edited December 2011
    Full blown wedding 204 guests Long Island NY Not counting HM = approx $40K FI never gave me a budget :)
  • MrsJJohnson2BMrsJJohnson2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Budget was set at resonable, i did the math and i was looking at between 11k- 15k for everything. I got a break on the food. $17 a person per plate inculding cocktail hour! guest 150 max
    Anniversary
    161image 131image 10image20image RSVP Date August 1
  • edited December 2011
    California Wedding - I guess it depends on what full blown means to you - I wanted a garden wedding and a garden cocktial reception party - We didn't want the sit down dinner etc... Our budget is 4k for 65 invited guests - We'll come under that depending on how many rsvps we get. Most of of budget went into home improvement projects for our house, since our reception is there
  • edited December 2011
    -Little Rock, Arkansas Wedding-Full Blown Wedding -277 Guest Count-Budget was: 20k-25k-Total Spent: $23,500 including the Honeymoon  
  • edited December 2011
    Our wedding will be on a Saturday with a maximum of 100 guests.
  • winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Full blown wedding in Atlanta, 100 people, budget is about 20k
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    wedding budget is 15,000 to 20, 000, let's see how that goes... In New York city that budget seems like a joke for a guest list on 160 to 175pp...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards