Florida-South Florida

Feedback on these florists?

So I'm going to reach out to some more florists for a prelim quote and hopefully set up a meeting with a few.  I've already contacted Ocean Florist, Petal Productions and will be contacting Dalsimer based on knottie recs.I like the work and reviews of the following, and wanted to see if you guys had any feedback/personal experiences so I can narrow down(bc right now this list is too long!):Trias FlowersXquisite EventsFlowers by Vivian CollisJose GraterolPetunia FlowersFestivitiesAvant GardensRoman CuscoPetals DesignDe La FlorAlways FlowersTIATina

Re: Feedback on these florists?

• edited December 2011
    Hi Tina:   I used Jose Graterol for my St. Patrick's Day wedding at Fairchild Botanical Gardens in Pinecrest in  2007.  He has done every event I have done since.  He is very meticulous and uses only the best.  He will work with your budget.  Our wedding was also on Whose Wedding is it Anyways from the Style network.. You might have seen it on tv.  Check out his website www.josedesigns.com .  Ask for Jose or Steve.  They are like family now.  You will be in great hands.
  • jessitcjessitc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Tina, My wedding is a month away and I'm working with Jose Graterol Designs. I don't have words to explain how they've been able to create my vision sticking to my budget. I truly, truly recommend them not only bc of their talent but bc of how comfortable working with them is. They always mention tons of events they're planning but somehow when you are with them, your event is the ONLY one for them... I don't know if I make myself clear. Again, I'm a month away from the big day and bc of Jose and Steve I don't have a worry on my mind. I know everything will be spectacular!! Also, I've personally worked with Petunia Flowers and Exquisite Events in the past and have found that they are pricier and don't have the good taste level Jose Graterol offers. Can't say much about your other options.Hope this helps! Good luck!!!Jessica
  • edited December 2011
    I agree that Jose Graterol is pretty amazing in terms of creativity and passion but for me, they were NOT budget friendly. They gave me a really  high quote and even when they brought the quote down it was still REALLY high. I have no doubt they would do an amazing job, but I personally found them to be too pricey.
  • jessitcjessitc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry your experience with Jose was so... When you have a wedding in a hotel, the food (and carpeting!) is always the same quality for every bride/groom, since they can't change chefs for every event.  But, the environment or atmosphere or "look" you create in the room depends on how many details/accessories you want to add and what mood you want to create.  Jose Graterol is a designer whose creativity and passion are beyond compare.  His floral sample blew me and my mom (who is an interior designer) off the planet!  And, for me and my wedding, it is worth paying a bit more to make my wedding worry-free, incredible, and the most memorable day of my life! and I SAY WORRY FREE! I swear!!!
  • abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Roman Cusco (flowers and event planning) does amazing work.  He is passionate about creating a truly unique and beautiful environment and will work with your budget.  He has been in the business for over 27 years....how do I know this?  He created the flowers for my wedding and happens to also be my cousin.  You will not be disappointed with Roman.  He does not advertise and all his work comes through personal referrals.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Roman Cusco. He really is incredibly talented, my only complaint is that he is a bit old school, so no email, and I am a complete email-aholic planning bride. Besides that, no complaints from me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards