Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Needing on Officiant

I am getting married on March 5, 2010 at the Carriage House in Gonzales (Ascension Parish).  I need an officiant and don't want to use the one they have 'cause my FI knows the woman and doesn't like her.  I want a male anyway.  Does anyone know of anyone who is able to perform a wedding ceremony and is male? 

Re: Needing on Officiant

• msiguemsigue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to jump into this conversation late in the game.  You might also want to look into Mari Presedo.  We met with her for a consultation a few weeks ago and were ready to hire her on the spot.  She's great, friendly, down-to-earth, and even had a ton of great ideas for our ceremony.  She has a ton of experience, which is great in helping her cater a ceremony to our personalities and wants.  We were totally impressed!!  Her information is:Mari H Presedo LSART PIO 4916 Parkhollow Dr Baton Rouge, La. 70816 225-802-7030 Mobile 225-293-3954 Landline MariPresedo@cox.net
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you, but I don't want to be married by a woman.  I know it will be legal but I won't feel comfortable with it.  I appreciate it though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards