African American Weddings
Options

Are you doing reception flip-flops?

Just curious. I got some at Michael's today for $.40 a piece.....I did make sure I read the return policy! A sista got 60 days! If you have done this how did it do? How many guests? How many flip-flops? TIA!

Re: Are you doing reception flip-flops?

• Options
    aquarius125aquarius125 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    girl I made a post about this earlier this week. Yes I am doing flops. I brought 50 pairs from Micheals I am expected 175-200 so I am considering  taking  back 25 b/c only the ladies will use them anyway. Can't beat that deal. 50 for $20.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've seen several cute pics of ladies provided their guests / or bm's with flid flops - I think thier cute and invite your guests to kick back and relax
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I plan to definitely do it because I got family members that hate and I mean HATE flip flops. I will be going to Michaels this weekend. This flip flop idea is a good one. I even got me a pair that has Bride on the inside and just married under the soles from Hobby Lobby ($5.99 and cute as can be). They match my "day of" little towel dress thingy I am wearing.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I meant to type family members hating to wear high heels, not flip flops. Sorry for the typo. Typing all fast lol.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hnylovenhnyloven member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just in Michael's and why didn't I see this great buy? What department are they in?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did it i had about 100 guest, i placed the bp at their table than had a basket of about 20 pairs.  they wer all gone.
  • Options
    tonyaandjerrytonyaandjerry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm interested too. Where are they located? I was just in Michaels on Tuesday.
  • Options
    nokomis82nokomis82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Michael's with no intent of buying flip-flops......they had hug bins of them outside with a sign that said $.40 so I got some. I would call and ask before you go. They are just plain flip flops. They only came in black, pink, and brown at the Michael's I went to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards