Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

AW: Been blogged!

Finally we have some teaser photos from Ashley and they're on her blog. So excited to see the rest now!! Pip.x http://ashleybartoletti.com/blog/

Re: AW: Been blogged!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE the pic of you both on the couch and the two of you kissing in front of the fountains!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    These are great! It looks like you guys had loads of fun! I really loved the shoes!
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great photos- can't wait to see the rest!
  • Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    love the pics!
  • Options
    thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    your photos are great, love hte photos in ph. love the one with elvis, ive just hired Travis to come on a strip tour with us  cant wait!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE the photos! Your photog took some amazing shots - especially the one on the couch. Can't wait to see more!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ow ow... Pip - You and DH are BEAUTIFUL !!!!! Great Pics : ) LOOOVE the detailing on your dress !!!!! Congratulations agian on such a fab wedding !!!!
  • Options
    ClaireS80ClaireS80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amazing pics! You both look gorgeous.Can I ask, did your husband hire his suit in Vegas or is it his own? I think it's more like what my fiance wants to wear rather than a traditional tux.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look beautiful and all your picstures turned out great. Congrats!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats- your pics look amazing. Love all the pink details too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!! I'm going to start pimping that room at Andre's for smaller weddings.  It's beautiful! 
  • Options
    atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pics!  I LOVE your dress - the detail is gorgeous!  Thanks so much for sharing and congrats!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your pictures are amazing! You and your husband look adorable together! Congrats!!!
  • Options
    pippypipstapippypipsta member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! such lovely comments :-) I am very happy with them and can't wait to see the rest!! Pip.x
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards