• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2010 Weddings

wedding poem??

im in a wedding party and the bridesmaids are making a scrap book to give the bride at her shower....i was trying to find some kind of wedding/marriage cute poem or quote to put in the book...anyone got any???

Re: wedding poem??

• I used this as the gift for my friend Kelly last year. I was her MOH and threw the shower so instead of a traditional gift, I bought all the cleaning products in the poem and her her unwrap then one by one as I read it...it went over really well!!Dear BRIDE, We gather together with you to celebrate the (dawn) of a new (era). Marriage is a journey. Some days it will be pure (joy) but let's take a moment and talk about the others.There may come a time when you realize your big (brawny) guy isn't necessarily (Mr. Clean). When this and other little glitches occur, don't (shout) or send up an (SOS). Go (easy-on) him. Hopefully the (Tide) will change quickly, tensions will (vanish), and things will (bounce) back to normal. We think you and GROOM are a (fantastic) couple with a (zest) for life and a sincere appreciation for each other. We fully support you as you and GROOM'S (pledge) to spend your lives as one.We wish you all the best... Including love, happiness and lots of time to (snuggle).
    image Daisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • That's cute lucky.
  • Thanks Ashley. It was passed along to me by a friend from high school whose MOH did it at her shower.
    image Daisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • that is really cute, i love it!!
    [url=http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thenest.com/tickers/tt16cf0a.aspx[/img][/url]
    Married March 2010.

Me 26 and DH 28.

08/2008 - Surprise BFP ended in chemical pregnancy

01/2011 - Dx with annovulation/unexplained IF-DH borderline low morph

02/2011- HSG= all clear

05/2011 - 100mg clomid + IUI = BFN (thin lining)

06/2011- 9/2011 - Femara + IUI = BFN

11/2011- 125iu Follisti + IUI = BFN

12/2011- 03/2012- TTC naturally

03/2012- 125iu Follistim + IUI = BFN

04/2012-10/2012- TTC naturally

10/2012- 125iu Follistim + TI = BFN *cycle resulted in mild OHSS*

10/2012- DH dx with minor varicocele

11/2012-2/2013- TTC naturally preparing for IVF #1

02/2012 Waiting on AF- Began Provera 2/18- Preparing to begin first IVF cycle
    *Expected ET April 2013*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards