African American Weddings

Poll: Would U?

I couldn't sleep last night.  Sooooo, of course my mind was wondering...Would you get fi/dh name or initials tattooed on you?

Re: Poll: Would U?

• edited December 2011
    Someone posted about this a few days ago, my answer remains...HELL NO
  • candydipcandydip member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, I would not but he wants to have my name and the kids names tattooed on his back.  I asked him not to do that.  He already has two tattoos and that is enough for my husband.
  • edited December 2011
    No, I wouldn't but then again I don't have a desire to get a tatoo either. Even, if I did have one it wouldn't be my FI/DH name or initals.I am very optimistic that my FI and I will be married forever. However, we never know when something may happen (death). Then, when a person is ready to move on and get re-married that person's new spouse has to have that past in their face.
  • latrice946latrice946 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep.  As a matter of fact I'm going on Sunday and getting it on my left upper thigh. So it's kind of hidden but if I wear shorts or a short dress/skirt, you'll be able to see it.
  • edited December 2011
    yes I am as well - I'm having my DH name tattooed on my ring finger; will only be seen if I don't have my engagement and wedding bands on...I'm so excited cuz MrsJKForever gave me the idea!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    I was considering getting a very small heart with his initials inside it a little below my waist.. i still might consider it.. but i got 1 tattoo already and it HURT so I don't know if I could go thru that pain again..
  • Bambi GrahamBambi Graham member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes I am getting his name and he is getting mine
  • edited December 2011
    I would have but his ex still has his name on her and since I aint the first it aint going happen. But i am getting Mrs. Harrell on me.
  • NELCORPNELCORP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have always been against the name tatoos. I like getting things tatooed that might stand for something or someone. I already have a tatoo for FI and I relationship on my inner ankle. It's a heart half shaded with red (my favorite color) and the other half shaded with blue (FI favorite color) and the colors blend together in the middle symbolizing our unity.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • edited December 2011
    Lady sun: I must have missed that one.  They actually had me working the past two weeks. Liking the ideas ladies.. The blended heart and ring finger, nice.  Im not, mostly because I have too many already but if I did it would be small and discreet.
  • edited December 2011
    UMMM..... No!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • DancerppfDancerppf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also putting his initials on my ring finger and he is doing the same.
  • edited December 2011
    Nope NEVER - So not my thing
  • edited December 2011
    uhhh uhgh.....nope, aint happening.
  • africandivaafricandiva member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes i would but it would be somewhere noone can see it. I'm thinking about getting one on the bottom of my foot on my big toe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards