Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Some awesome very generous vendors!!!

Have donated to the silent auction. I am putting a list up right now of what we have thus far, about 4 weeks before the event. Just in case this may peak any of the new brides interest! Sarah Schulte - 1 engagement session/family portrait/maternity sessionKamila Harris - 1 family portrait session (this could be you and your FI/DH/kids etc.)Doug Burns from Candid moments photography - 1 family/baby/child portrait session with files on a CDProud to Plan - $100 off any of her services (DOC, Wedding Planning, Invitations)Remember this Day Events - %10 off any package selection. Packages start at $650.00, so minimum of $65.00 off, with much room to grow.As of now these are the vendors that have been generous enough to donate some of their time. A week before the dinner/silent auction I will post everything that will be there.

Re: Some awesome very generous vendors!!!

• edited December 2011
    awesome!
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    That's fantastic!
  • edited December 2011
    OH man, I'm totally doing all of the photographer ones!!! How much does this auction cost? Should I bring my check book? The deed to my house?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All we ask for is the title to your car and possibly your first born child (depending on the cost...) No, the photographer will give me an estimate value of what they would charge for their packet. Not all of the photographers have given me said estimation, only one has. The starting bid for every auction will be half of the value. So if knowone goes above you, you will get it for half price. If people start to bid above, it will get closer and closer to the value. I've seen some things go over the value before, It all depends how popular the item is.
  • jessica0602jessica0602 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this is pretty badass.
  • edited December 2011
    Buttons - since I can't go, how can I go about bidding? Can I text you my bids or something?
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sure! I will try to keep my eye out as best I can. You can also find another knottie that is going to keep an eye out for you, as I may be doing ten million things that night. Shoot me an e mail and we can figure something out.
  • edited December 2011
    I would also like to know how the bidding works if you can't make it. (I will be there later on in the night - just not when the auction is going on).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards