Connecticut

* 6 Questions;) *

•What is the craziest (or stupidest) thing you have ever done? •What is your favorite season? •What's the best dinner you ever had? •Who has been the biggest inspiration in your life? Why? •Which of Snow White's 7 dwarfs describes you best and why? (Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey) •If you were attending a Halloween party, what would your costume be and why?

Re: * 6 Questions;) *

• edited December 2011
    1. Danced to "rump shaker" at a bar to win my friend a stupid t-shirt.... sigh.2. Autumn3. The penne alla vodka that my dad makes4.  Myself really, I don't want to end up liek some of the friends and family I have been brought up around.5.  Dopey .. i am a dork6. If I had NO choice... ( i dislike halloween and dressing up greatly ) some disney princess -- cause i like princesses :)
  • edited December 2011
    •What is the craziest (or stupidest) thing you have ever done?  craziest - got my nipple pierced... yeah probably TMI buuuut it probably is the craziest; stupidest - got my labret pierced (that'd be the space between your chin and lower lip)... my mom let me keep that all of about 24 hours, she flipped when she saw it like i knew she would haha •What is your favorite season? winter... love snowboarding :) •What's the best dinner you ever had? my mom's lasagna mmmmm... we have that about once or twice a year •Who has been the biggest inspiration in your life? Why?  probably my mom... she's been through a lot in her life and has stayed strong through it all •Which of Snow White's 7 dwarfs describes you best and why? (Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey)  sleepy definitely •If you were attending a Halloween party, what would your costume be and why?  hmmm... an insane asylum patient b/c i already have the costume from previous halloweens
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
      •What is the craziest (or stupidest) thing you have ever done? Lots of stuff while in college.. haha. •What is your favorite season? Summer! Biggest reason FI and I want to move south.. get rid of winter.. 2nd biggest reason is to get away from the horrific traffic here! Gosh we just love the warm weather! •What's the best dinner you ever had? The first time I cooked dinner at home for FI. •Who has been the biggest inspiration in your life? Why? My mom.. she's been through so much and is still such a positive and strong person. •Which of Snow White's 7 dwarfs describes you best and why? (Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey) Haha.. Dopey! •If you were attending a Halloween party, what would your costume be and why? Last year FI and I dressed up as mobsters.. this year we were thinking of the Harry Potter route.. lol.. yes we're dorks. :0)
  • CTbride79CTbride79 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    •What is the craziest (or stupidest) thing you have ever done? Move to Boston for 4 months right after college...I didn't know anyone and had no money, but it was a great experience and I'm so glad I did it.  •What is your favorite season? Fall!  Hence the fall wedding...otherwise we might have been getting married a little sooner...but I've always dreamed of a fall wedding :-) •What's the best dinner you ever had? My 30th b-day dinner at The Mill on the River earlier this year.  •Who has been the biggest inspiration in your life? Why? Nobody really :-(  •Which of Snow White's 7 dwarfs describes you best and why? I'm a cross between Dopey and Bashful...I'm a little shy but also really absentminded and often clueless!  (and I'm a dork too...lol) •If you were attending a Halloween party, what would your costume be and why? I know this may be weird, but since my name is Carrie, I always thought it would be fun to dress up as "Carrie" from the Stephen King book...wear a pink prom dress, don a long blond wig, and cover myself in fake blood!  (I'm a fan of wearing pretty or cute costumes though, so I've had trouble getting myself to the point of being covered in fake blood!) 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dx w/PCOS 3/2011 | BFP 7/25/11 | EDD 4/3/12
    Dx w/IUGR 1/31/12 | C-section 2/7/12 @ 32 weeks
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image image
  • edited December 2011
    What is the craziest (or stupidest) thing you have ever done? Dropped out of highschool at 16 :( What is your favorite season? definatly summer...love the pool and beach What's the best dinner you ever had? thanksgiving at my granma "chappy"s best food ever!! Who has been the biggest inspiration in your life? Why? my granmother chappy...no matter whats going on shes just doesnt quit shes had cancer for almost 2 years and still worked as a real estate agent and hung in there...dont think i could do that! Which of Snow White's 7 dwarfs describes you best and why? (Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey) sleepy i sleep waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy to much and always tired. If you were attending a Halloween party, what would your costume be and why? this year me and my FI are gonna dress up as beth and dog chapman which is funny cuz my real last name is chapman and i always get "are u dogs daughter" ya ok...but itll be HILARIOUS cant wait!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    1. went skinny dipping.. in broad daylight.... in a somewhat public lake... oh to be a teen again. 2. Autumn... hence our Oct wedding.. I LOVE foliage :) 3. This restaurant in Miami FL... it was before I knew I should be gluten-free and it was this amazing wide pasta hmmmmmmmm sooo good.. and I felt like crap for the next 24 hours lol but it was soooo worth it!4. My mom hands down... she is an amazing women and is always there for me no matter what.5. Happy and sleepy.. right now im soooo tired! my eyes are closing.. and happy well kinda explains itself :)6. FI and I have been kind of obsessed with the "tea party" video on utube so we would probably go as the preppies in that video with our argly sweaters and top siders lol.
  • edited December 2011
    •What is the craziest (or stupidest) thing you have ever done? Probably involves some sort of flashing at a concert. •What is your favorite season? SUMMER!  Give me flip flops and the beach any day! •What's the best dinner you ever had? A seafood and prime rib buffet at a five star hotel. •Who has been the biggest inspiration in your life? Why? My dad.  I get most of my personality from him. •Which of Snow White's 7 dwarfs describes you best and why? (Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey) Ugh, sneezy.  I have the worst allergies, and I sniffle and sneeze all of the time. •If you were attending a Halloween party, what would your costume be and why? Either a superhero or a ladybug.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Whippet8Whippet8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    •What is the craziest (or stupidest) thing you have ever done? hmm i did one of those bungie swings at the amusement parks...and i'm sure there are a lot of stupid things i've done that i cant remember. •What is your favorite season? it used to be summer...but last year i really fell in love with the fall. if there was more time between getting engaged and the fall, i probably would have planned a fall wedding. •What's the best dinner you ever had? i looooove my mom's fettucini alfredo with spinach pasta and peas...mmm...but i also love love love penne a la vodka. •Who has been the biggest inspiration in your life? Why? I would say that FI is my biggest inspiration. he has given me the strenght to do so many things, and he has made me such a better person. Also my grandmother...she is has the spirit of a thirty year old! •Which of Snow White's 7 dwarfs describes you best and why? (Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey) hmm i'm probably a mix between doc (because i feel like i know a lot of different types of information), grumpy (because i can be suuuuuch a biotch), sleepy (because i'm always tired because i swear i have some type of insomnia), and bashful (a lot of people take my shyness for me being mean :-/ ) •If you were attending a Halloween party, what would your costume be and why? hahahaha. ok...so i'm a math teacher...so i'd be a super hero and my name would be "The Denomenator" ...like dominator...but a denomenator is the bottom part of a fraction....haha can you tell ive thought about this?
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards