Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Acouple of AWs cause I'm bored

I walked by the Church we're getting married in today and noticed that they put in brand new doors! The doors match the style of the old ones, but these are clean and nice and new. I almost skipped around when I saw them!Also, we got a wedding gift in the mail from FIs friend with the best message ever. It was our Calphalon Wok and it read:"As an Asian, I felt it was my duty to get you the wok that you wanted"I think I laughed for a good 10 minutes after that.

Re: Acouple of AWs cause I'm bored

• edited December 2011
    Lol, that's awesome! It's funny how the little things in life make us so happy sometimes. Yay for new doors!
  • d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw, that's a cute gift message!! And I have a vision of you skipping in Pgh somewhere in front of church. And singing a song from "Sound of Music!"
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    oh! yay new doors!  I'll have to look tomorrow- I might be able to see them from my bus route in... And yay for a wok! thats funny about the message.  You're getting wedding gifts! That means you're close!!!
  • McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for new doors!And that is too funny about the gift! 
  • themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    woot woot!

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    W0o0t to the new doors!And that is hilariously cute of your friend. :P
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • lildiva1977lildiva1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Horray for new doors!! And the wedding gift--its nice coming home to pressies!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards