Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

A really silly question

I have my make-up trial tonight with Clare.  Do you go with your make-up already removed?  I always wonder if they want to see how you usually wear it so they know where to start or if they don't really care. 

Re: A really silly question

• McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went without makeup but told her what I usually wear.Yay for Clare!  She was one of my favorite vendors!
  • edited December 2011
    Remove. Face must be nekkid. She primes your face with moisturizer first before the trial. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Not a silly question at all! I used a different make-up artist, but went in with no make-up was well. Like Molly said, she put some sort of moisturizer/primer thing on my face first. You'll take pics of course, right? :-)
  • pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, thanks!  I'm glad to hear you like Clare!  I'm nervous just because I'm shy, but I'm sure it will go well.  I'll definitely remember a camera this time.  I was rushing around and forgot it for my hair trial this Tuesday.
  • edited December 2011
    Sonya how did your hair trial go?? did you like what was done?
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eh, the trial was ok.  We were kind of rushed. I'm hoping it will go better on the wedding day, and I'll love it.  She tried a few different options so I could see the different styles.
  • edited December 2011
    oh yeah! I'm so sorry- I forgot about your hair trial.  How did it go?  So, you dont have pictures- but do you have an inspiration picture or anything?  How did she do it?
  • d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved Clare too! Sonya, she'll put you at ease right away--she's great! Yep, nekkid face.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • PSU_Bride_09PSU_Bride_09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Clare is great! I had my trial with her about 3 weeks ago and she is incredibly sweet. She also has a camera that she took pictures with and then she emailed them to me. Have fun tonight!
  • lildiva1977lildiva1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    had my trial w clare tuesday-she is great!  have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards