Not Engaged Yet
Options

*jeana bean-uh*

I got a response from my jeweler about enhanced moissys in the 5.5-6mm range, and he said that he wasn't sure when they'll be available or how much he's gonna charge yet. :( So not much information there. But I did read somewhere else that the company I got mine from, MoissaniteCo, said that in that size, the change in color isn't really noticeable, so it's not really worth it to get an enhanced stone, which is why they didn't bother doing them in that size. Aside from rounds, cushions face up the whitest.

Re: *jeana bean-uh*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Panda! <3Yeah, I don't think I will worry too much, especially if he gets a 5.5. I mean, really, Moissanite seems to look fairly clear. Unless you get it from JCPenney or something.If they happen to get some smaller enhanced stones, I'll tell BF to consider those. If he gets a bigger one, I'll ask him to seriously consider the enhanced. But if he is leaning 5.5 or 6 and they don't have them when he's ready to buy it's really not a big deal at all. I'm going to love it no matter what. :)Good to know that cushions are a whiter cut than the others (aside from round). I was kind of worried about a princess cut having a lot of green.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    PandaBurrPandaBurr member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, if he goes for the 5.5, I don't think it'll matter whether or not it's enhanced. If anything though, you could tell him to e-mail MoissaniteCo to see if they're going to do another batch, if so, he can pay for it up front, and they'll add it to the batch to be enhanced. I don't think they're going to do another one soon, though, because I think they still have a lot of stock they want to get rid of first. But it wouldn't hurt to ask.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards