Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Emotional and irritated

I am completely PMSing, and two days to go until our wedding. I cried when I looked up the weather for Saturday just because I was happy it was no longer going to rain in the afternoon. OMG! Now we have people calling and canceling. We just handed in and paid for our total guest count yesterday. They are all legitimate reasons....but seriously this sucks~! I broke a newly manicured and polished nail. I know things are compiling just cause I am so emotional right now....but what do I do to not let all these little things bug me? I think that it might be time to go home and have a few drinks.

Re: Emotional and irritated

• hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe try to get a little excerise in.  It's a great stress reliever and the time to yourself will help you focus.
  • mrs.katematchmrs.katematch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Drink some water, wash up and take a nap.  Then have a drink or glass of wine later on. Remember that regardless of alllll these factors, it's still going to be YOUR wedding day and it's still going to be FANTASTIC!!!!!!!  It doesn't matter who comes, it doesn't matter if a nail breaks, it doesn't matter if you get a little mud on the train of your dress or if you lose an earring...... what matters is that you and your future husband LOVE each other, are getting married and get to celebrate that with so many GREAT people!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I think a good glass of wine is completely in order! Make Hugh give you a back rub too! Feel better! :)

Zuma Zoom
  • Kambria11Kambria11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, I needed that of that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards