Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

::Periippa or Doxx::

My sister/MOH lives in Washington DC and is looking for a seamstress for her BM Dress. Can I have Angie Cavallaro's contact info?Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ::Periippa or Doxx::

• Options
    periippaperiippa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep! Angie's e-mail is acav5 (at) verizon (dot) net. She's out in the 'burbs (Virginia), but your sister can get there by car. Otherwise, Estee is also popular, and she's also in the 'burbs (Maryland), but I think she's closer to the Metro (in case your sister doesn't have a car here).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, my sis lives in Arlington, VA and doesn't have a car but usually has access to one.
  • Options
    periippaperiippa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just looked at one of my first e-mails from Angie:I work from my home in Fairfax and like to schedule appointments on weekdays until 8pm. Typical cost for alterations is around $175 (minor bodice, hem & bustle) a bit more if lace/beading or extensive alterations are required.Obviously your sister's dress wouldn't cost as much as a wedding dress. From what I've heard, Angie is AWESOME, and her prices are reasonable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Muchas Gracias!
  • Options
    doxx0048doxx0048 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I totally missed this post!  Glad you were able to get the info - Angie is great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards