African American Weddings

Poll: How much are spending....

2»

Re: Poll: How much are spending....

• edited December 2011
    Wedding budget was $4000 but it's more like $8000 for a full Saturday wedding in SC with 275 people. I got some GREAT hookups!
    pregnancy Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Full Blown Wedding in Atlanta, Ga with 100-120 people. Our Budget is $35K-$40K that is going to be saved over the 2 years and that includes that HM, Rehearsal Dinner Party with DJ and Drinks and the Rings
  • edited December 2011
    Full blown wedding in Orlando Fl...125 guest...open bar...on a Sunday total budget $11K...honeymoon is a gift from my employer...I wish I could have stayed under $10K...Oh well!!!  
  • withmikewithmike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I spent about 7K!  The goal was 5K.  Anything more for me, would have been non-sense. JMO.
  • withmikewithmike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Full blown wedding at church, with sit down dinner reception at Crowne Plaza hotel, in Memphis, TN. About 75 guests. I think the 7K included the honeymoon:-)
  • edited December 2011
    Our total budget including wedding planner and full blown wedding will come in right at $5k. We were fortunate and blessed on a lot of this honestly. And this is in Charlotte, NC.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • divadivine25divadivine25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Destination Wedding in JamaicaIncluding everything except rings, around 10k. That number also includes the 3k we lost when we canceled our first set of plans for a large wedding here at home and also my first dress (ended up being a 3 dress bride, sold the first dress) that was 1500 alone....I still cringe when I think about that loss....
  • edited December 2011
    25K for a Destination Wedding in Hilton Head, SC. The budget includes beach house rental and rental car. We're having a full reception with open bar.
  • edited December 2011
    Full blown wedding for 100 guests in CT spent about $2600 not included rings
  • msthompson2bmsthompson2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tallahassee,FL full-blown wedding, apprx. 130-150 people Originally our budget was $12K...but since I got laid off, I'm doing everything to get it at or under $10K.
  • edited December 2011
    Full wedding, minus honeymoon and rings with 100-125 guest will be around $30,000 and I'm in Fayetteville, NC  which is about an hour from Raleigh, NC.
  • edited December 2011
    Full blown wedding in seattle, washington for 110 people. Goal: $ 10,000 Amount Spent: $13,000 (wedding only) $16,000 (wedding + honey moon) $26,000 (wedding + honeymoon+ rings)
    Expecting our 16 year Dating Anniversary baby on 11/11/11! BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards