Snarky Brides

cali

What's with the Spork? Is this a shirt? because I might need one for D, he has a deep love and respect for the utility of the spork.  Also, if you're wanting epidural info I can tell you what pros and cons I know, and then of course more first-hand stuff a month or so from now.

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman

Re: cali

• It is a shirt from the site Buddha linked to earlier.  I find it to be fantastical.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • I want the Log shirt. I loved Ren & Stimpy, plus I can pretend it's a secret homage to Twin Peaks. And Bug needs this: [img]http://www.snorgtees.com/images/VampBloodDrive_Fullpic_1.gif[/img]

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards