California-Los Angeles

BM Gifts

Hi Ladies, I have been looking for a fun way to ask my friends to by Bridesmaids.   And I think I found a good way.   The COACH outlets are having a sale..and I received a 20% off coupon via email.   So I bought each gal a COACH wristlet.  They were originally 29.00 each there, then the store sale took 30% off, then the coupon took another 20%...so I only paid 16.00 each. Woo Hoo. I have added a link that I think will work for the COACH coupon if anyone else is interested. I should warn you that the email I received said items in the store were 60-80% off.   The biggest discount I saw was 50% off- so I am not sure if different COACH outlets are having different sales. Extra Discount: https://e.coach.com/servlet/website/PersonalizedForm?JhHJoEVTTCTAVB_XTCVX_.40HJmhkR_btHnLE.26f7be_7.2e.2ey.26zzENlJiinFntHpsDJhtEikpgmwHnLEmkNLLet me know if the link doesn't work- I had to get a bit creative since it was set up mostly to be an email forward

Re: BM Gifts

• preciousmulanpreciousmulan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a great idea. Do you have a picture of the wristlet? which outlet did you go to?
  • edited December 2011
    I will try and take pictures tonight when I get home and post them. I went to the Gilroy outlets because I live in Northern California (but we are getting married down in LA) I know Cabazon down there has a pretty big COACH outlet.  I usually go there to get some Christmas shopping done every year with my sisters.
  • JenLeuJenLeu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    On my way back from Vegas on Monday, I stopped at the outlet in Barstow and got my BM's fuchsia wristlets for only $23.  Of course the extra 20% off coupon came to me the next day...LOL.  Oh well, I was still happy with the $23 price.  The Barstow outlet had all sorts of colors and I had a hard time deciding which one to buy for them. 
  • julybm08julybm08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did the same thing at the Carlsbad outlets a few months back and got my bm all white and brown leather clutches from coach. I just got the coupone too and am thinking of making a trip down there this week to check it out. Does anyone know of an outlet closer than Cabazon or Carlsbad?
  • JenLeuJenLeu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're further north, I think there's one in Camarillo.  Carlsbad is the closest outlet to me since I'm in the OC.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards