Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Poll: Knot Name

2»

Re: Poll: Knot Name

• edited December 2011
    Mary is my name, M is my middle initial and T was my last name initial. 4 is my favorite number.
    imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    ha, I fooled you ALL with my 8/3/83!! ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Dh has a lot of nick names with MO sine they are his initals and for awhile people were calling me Fe for short.  So Viola Mofe! 
  • LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mofe - when I say your name in my head, I say it like moaf, rhyming with loaf.  Is that how you "pronounce" it?  Or is it more like moe-fee?  (Considering the combination of names, I wasn't sure if it was one syllable or two!)
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • TeaForMeTeaForMe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like tea... that's all :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• edited December 2011
    also unoriginal...laurel=meandmike=him. wow. but he never posts on here... maybe i should have made it laurel&(not)mike or something...
  • edited December 2011
    Mine's bride caz I am a bride and FI's last name.  Well when I first signed up I spelled my new name wrong LOL. So I set up a new account with the correct spelling.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    "Littlemissflip" is a nickname my french teacher gave me back in 9th grade.  She was the type of person who gave everyone a nickname, and I'd never had a nickname before, so I liked it :)  It's a play on my last name, and a reference to my runtiness. Nobody else has ever called me that, but I use it occasionally on these types of forums when I'm attempting to remain semi-anonymous.
  • edited December 2011
    When I made mine i didn't realize that is was final lol! I was the screen name i always used when I was younger...But my name takeela44 comes from:My name is Keelaand I have always been nicknamed tequila aka takeelaand my favorite number is 4 lol
  • IzzygrimIzzygrim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine's just the combined names of our two dogs - Izzy and Grimace. Totally boring and pretty weird sounding, but I can never think of cute or creative screen names.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • AmberDerekAmberDerek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is boring, it is both of our names.  I didn't realize choosing our first names wouldn't be the best until later on :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ericaandsyericaandsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL ok so I'm LAME! My knot name is my name Erica and my fiance's name Sy. Apparently I couldn't come up with anything unique :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards