Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

~Emily~

Holy crap, 399?!?! Should we cross our fingers that you get a lot of "no"s once it comes time for RSVPs?

Re: ~Emily~

• Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Emily, I was thinking the same thing!  I thought we were bad with inviting 300 with our families!  :PGL, girl!
  • Options
    EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL. I know!  It's nuts. I actually hesitated typing our actual number. :) No need to hope for no shows. The venue is plenty large enough...and my parents just say, "it is what it is." And they are paying, so I can't really say anything, no matter how crazy it makes me. I'd have LOVED a wedding with 200-250, but that would never happen with our families and with my dad's business people. So. There you have it. I just KNOW I won't get to see everyone and I already feel bad about it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    On an unrelated note: Emily... I LURVE your earrings (in your bio)!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!!!! I love them so much! Too bad when I held them up to my dress the other day they didn't match like I hoped they would. I hope it makes a difference when I try the dress on with them in. If not, I'm planning to go blingy with them for my shower. It's SO not the same, but I have to wear them, darn it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards