North Carolina-Outer Banks

Hatteras Wedding

Hello,My sister got married last week in Hatteras at a private home.  I thought I'd post a link to her photos.  If you need recommendations for venues, caterers, photographers, hair/makeup, band, florist, etc please let me know as I helped her quite a bit.  All her vendors were very good but in particular, we thought the band was OUTSTANDING especially given the price.http://www.brookemayo.com/darkroom/share/?client/ramoswedding

Re: Hatteras Wedding

• edited December 2011
    Can I email you or you send an email my way with more info?  jewright at vt dot eduJust curious as I know my cousin is just in the beginning stages of planning.  I just happened to pop on this boards today and thought this may be helpful.  The pictures are gorgeous.  I like the starfish idea for a bout.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • brenda112609brenda112609 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Could you give me the names of your sister's vendors and especially the band.
  • edited December 2011
    I'd also be interested in hearing details about the vendors.  pedalpaddle at verizon dot net.  Thank you!
  • Getting married in Hatteras in June '13. Any suggestions for caterers, transportation, bands, rentals, etc. All that we have done so far is the venue and the photographer so the more info the better!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards