African American Weddings

Very off subject.. but I can't stop laughing at it

Jus seen this article and I thought it was rather amusing.. so say the least..http://tinyurl.com/nzuqxk

Re: Very off subject.. but I can't stop laughing at it

• edited December 2011
    OMG, did you read that i was on the phone this afternoon wityh my sister who lives a few mioles away and sahe was telling me i thought she was lying.. till she turn up the tv so i could hear the report.. and as if it wasn't sick enough it's hes second time..... What is the world come too?
  • edited December 2011
    I received a email earlier with this info...I was in total shock....This man has a real problem. Twice in 2 years...OMG!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Man I been cryin laughin at this.. makes me ashamed to be from SC.. and did u see that they had to treat the horse for infections??? LMFAO! Wow.. that's just sick!
  • edited December 2011
    Ok, so I'm hiding my face because I live in Conway and FI is from Longs (where this man lives). I can't believe this is national news, lol! It's definitely been the talk of our town. ;)
    pregnancy Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Lol.. I'm glad I'm not that close to the action futurescbride.. I'm in Rock Hill.
  • edited December 2011
    My goodness! Poor horse!! That man has some serious issues. As they say, He needs JESUS!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards