California-Northern

Poll: Ice Breaker Questions

1. What was your favorite TV show when you were growing up?2. What was your favorite childhood toy?3. Coffee or Tea?4. Paper or plastic?5. What is your favorite season?

Re: Poll: Ice Breaker Questions

• edited December 2011
    1. What was your favorite TV show when you were growing up?   Fraggle Rock or Inspector Gadget2. What was your favorite childhood toy?  Cabbage Patch Doll3. Coffee or Tea? Between just plain coffee or tea, I'd choose Tea4. Paper or plastic? plastic5. What is your favorite season? fall
  • edited December 2011
    1. What was your favorite TV show when you were growing up? Family Ties2. What was your favorite childhood toy? Transformers3. Coffee or Tea? Chai Tea4. Paper or plastic? Paper5. What is your favorite season? Fall. Although I do love the great weather here, I will miss the crisp fall weather in Chicago and the pretty leaves.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    1. What was your favorite TV show when you were growing up? Full House and Boy Meets World.  2. What was your favorite childhood toy? Hmmm, probably a doll.  I loved my dolls when I was little.  3. Coffee or Tea? Tea, especially if it's peach.4. Paper or plastic? We usually end up with plastic.  I can't remember the last time I was asked.5. What is your favorite season? Spring
  • edited December 2011
    1. What was your favorite TV show when you were growing up? Saved by the bell, that one where the girl freezes time cant remember the name, and full house were my top three. 2. What was your favorite childhood toy? Barbies 3. Coffee or Tea? Coffee 4. Paper or plastic? Plastic 5. What is your favorite season? Summer
  • edited December 2011
    1. What was your favorite TV show when you were growing up? Out of this World and Saved by the Bell2. What was your favorite childhood toy? My stuffed Ballerina Bear "Bally"3. Coffee or Tea? Plain neither, otherwise coffee/latte4. Paper or plastic?paper if i remember otherwise plastic5. What is your favorite season? I love them all...I really do!  Maybe summer and fall are a little above the others.
  • edited December 2011
    1. What was your favorite TV show when you were growing up? Boy Meets World and Family Matters2. What was your favorite childhood toy? legos3. Coffee or Tea? chai tea latte, or coffee with enough extra stuff in it so it doesn't taste like coffee4. Paper or plastic? paper (SF doesn't even offer plastic anymore!)5. What is your favorite season? spring
  • edited December 2011
    1. What was your favorite TV show when you were growing up? Rainbow Brite, Boy Meets World, Family Matters2. What was your favorite childhood toy? Barbie!3. Coffee or Tea? Tea4. Paper or plastic? Plastic, paper is more environment friendly but I like to be able to carry a bunch of bags at once and paper doesn't always have handles.5. What is your favorite season? Fall, both Fi's and my birthday is in fall.
  • edited December 2011
    1. What was your favorite TV show when you were growing up? Saved by the Bell. 2. What was your favorite childhood toy? Cabbage Patch Doll. 3. Coffee or Tea? Tea 4. Paper or plastic? Paper 5. What is your favorite season? I think it's a toss up for me I like summer and fall.
  • YellenYellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What was your favorite TV show when you were growing up? Saved by the Bell, Wonder Years, Full House- basically anything on TGIF2. What was your favorite childhood toy? No idea..3. Coffee or Tea? Coffee all the way4. Paper or plastic? Paper5. What is your favorite season? I love summer, although it has lost its charm since I have been working full-time.
  • edited December 2011
    4. Neither!! Reusable!!!
  • edited December 2011
    1. Full House2. polly pockets3. both, although probably tea moreso4. try to remember the reusable 5. fall
  • edited December 2011
    1. What was your favorite TV show when you were growing up?Saved by the Bell, Full House 2. What was your favorite childhood toy?Nintendo3. Coffee or Tea?Both4. Paper or plastic?Plastic5. What is your favorite season?Fall - all the new clothes come out, I go shopping, everything I buy is soft and warm. I get to cuddle with FI and enjoy the first rainy days of the season inside with candles lit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards