Snarky Brides

Hey McLovins

Let's get to know you. Here's what I think I know. you own a bridal shop and used to be a vet tech. You are newly single, have excellent sign making abilities, and had some camping nookie. You have a shihtzu and chop kitten.Tell us more.

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy

Re: Hey McLovins

• Also she's a land baron.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • I like this game.  And you already know more about McLovins than I do.
  • I was unaware of being a landbaron, tell me more. Also I could be wrong about what I know. I thought Vinny had a cat.

Book Review Blog

• McLovins enjoys a good earring-display apparatus.
  • Yeah.  I need to find one like that.  I'd prefer not to order online, as I'm already really wanting to get all my new stuff photographed and posted.  It's a serious problem I tells ya.
  • She has friends who threaten gun violence in bars.  
  • Say what Fallin?
  • McLovins is not from the streets, yo.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • You pretty much have me nailed Mod.   I do own some rental properties here in town.  It's sort of a pain in the butt.   I bought my first house about a year ago and now have 7 and thank goodness all have tenants. I pretty much hate what I'm doing now.   It was fun and exciting in the beginning, but now I hate it.  Brides are difficult, bridesmaids are even worse and don't get me started on moms. I'm a bird of another feather, kinda out there and sometimes can be way to harsh.  A lot of people perceive me as a biotch.
  • Ohhh and I'm definitely not from the hood, although if you would have asked me my freshman or sophomore year I would have told you otherwise.  :Pours one out for Pac: 
  • I don't pick up a biotch vibe from you, but you do have a nice edge.Your pictures are some that do not appear on my work computer.  I think it is funny to come home and see this cute fluffy shitzu (I bet that will be censored...I am talking about your dog) since I have a s*it talking hard-ass in mind when I read your posts.
  • where do you live most mockable trait least mockable trait a story you have never told here before

Book Review Blog

• I live in Indiana - yes I know and Moo can suck it. Mockable trait is I LOVE REALITY TV, I'm a smoker and can occasionally be the whore down the road. Not sure if those are traits but they are mockableLeast is I have really nice boobs.Not a story but a fun fact.  Betty White is my great aunt.  I've never met her though. 
  • we need a pic of you with your great aunt. If Kathy Griffin met her, you can too.

Book Review Blog

• INDIANA IS FULL OF TRASH AND VERMIN.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • McLovins we're six degrees- my husband's uncle's neighbor is Betty White. Which is as close as I've come to a celebrity sighting. Sad.

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards