Ohio-Columbus

Vendor Reviews 5

Sorry, but I forgot some and I think they might be useful!MW Tux, Tuttle - B-I would probably use them again because their pricing is so much better than other places...and at least they fix their mistakes, BUT they had an entirely too big of shirt for the GROOM 2 days before the wedding.  They were able to get him a new one, but he had to pick it up the day of the wedding.  They forgot to get a vest for his dad, but they got him one on the day of and my dad's pants were way too short.  It all ended up fine, but definetely call to confirm pick up times and locations a week or 2 before and make sure everyone tries on everything before they leave!Nordstrom's, Bridesmaid's Dresses - A+I found super cute dresses for the girls for only $98 and free shipping online.  They had the easiest return and exchange  policies for anyone that needed a different size and they were beautiful and can be worn again.Debbie's Special Day Cookies - A+A friend's mom does "special day" cookies for birthdays, weddings, etc. and they are delicious!  She made us "N" and "J" in our wedding colors to have out with the cake.  They are perfect size to snack on and everyone loved them.

Re: Vendor Reviews 5

• edited December 2011
    Ooh, I wonder if we have the same BM dresses. I also ordered mine from Nordstrom for $98--Suzi Chin for Maggy Boutique? I ordered a total of 7 different styles from Nordstrom before I found oen that worked well, and I agree that it was very easy to return them. Can't wait to see your pics to see if they're the same.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards