Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Map help (urgent!): anyone bored?

I need a map showing directions from 1575 Charlton St, West St. Paul to 2280 Cliff Rd, Eagan.  (http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl) I am helping my friend get her wedding invites together, and we are both clueless in the map creation department.  We need these ASAP, so if anyone is bored or feeling especially helpful, we would really appreciate any assistance!  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Map help (urgent!): anyone bored?

• hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have time to make you a map, but these are the directions I followed to make mine in powerpoint. Basically, make the map in google maps, then print screen and paste it into powerpoint. Use the curve and line tools to draw over the roads you want. then use text boxes to add in the names of streets. I used pictures from microsoft clipart for the church, reception, etc. HTH http://www.weddingbee.com/2009/04/06/making-your-own-map/
  • edited December 2011
    I'm up for the task....... do you want just freeways, or side streets as well? Any certain colors?also, I need an email address....they will be coming in the form of powerpoint slides, can you open that?L/M/K!Sarah
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so so much!!  Will you email jennmingo01@aol.com and I will email you with a proof of the invite to give you an idea of the burgundy color that she wants and the fonts, etc?  Thanks again!
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I guess the only other question is....how soon does she need them? 
  • edited December 2011
    YGM too!  She does want side streets included, and needs it as soon as possible (i.e. tonight or tomorrow).  I don't mean to be demanding, so if the timeline is not doable for you, please let me know.  Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards