African American Weddings

HELP!!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THIS DRESS

Re: HELP!!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THIS DRESS

• edited December 2011
    No.. but I do like it.. =)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girl....I have fallen in love with this dress!
  • ak1226ak1226 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful dress. I saw one similar to it in a bridal magazine.
  • edited December 2011
    That's a Bonny dress if I'm correct.  I'll be back with some good prices in a flash!
  • edited December 2011
    Okay, I just did a little research.  It's Bonny style #1905 from their Unforgettable collection.  I hope this link works, it should.http://yhst-61083666167599.stores.yahoo.net/1905.htmlHTH!
    Bio (updated 4/3/10 with invitations) AAW Board Brides
    500 invitedimage 301 acceptedimage 101 declinedimage

RSVP date: April 23rd Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Damn competitive prices!  The websites that I used to compare from no longer list the selling price, but try plussizebridal.com will have it for less than $698 I remember working with them when I originally wanted to buy my gown and they were really good, they match other places prices and then give you a discount on top of that.  Also try ebridalsuperstore.com, I've ordered from them in the past and they were great to work with.  Always check ebay and craigslist cause you never know what you might find.  I'll keep looking and keep you posted.  I'll be selling my gown in a month so let me know if you're interested, I think that it was one of the gowns that you originally wanted.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.....I'm extra excited...I gotta have it...FI stated he will allow me to splurg on the dress....So please pray for me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards