Wisconsin

ELC& WTF ever

2»

Re: ELC& WTF ever

• edited December 2011
    Wow, that is low and childish. No one insulted you personally. We questioned your thoughts and decision about thinking your BM's owe you. We also brought up your lack of grammar and spelling skills. We are adults on an adult message board. Proper grammar is appreciated. It shows that you care about what you say and how you convey it. Insulting a child is just juvenile. Especially when that child is adorable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sorry...I don't speak stupid.It seems that someone got their panties in a bundle over something someone said on the internets. Insulting someone's child, um pretty low. You couldn't do better than that?!Me thinks Iz gotz to pop a cap in yo asz biatch. Sorry, I'm not to great at ghetto speak.
  • jessicaclarejessicaclare member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *snort* B!tch, please. My 2.5 year old is far more intelligent than you are. You'd better find a better way to throw down than to insult a child.
    Annelise 3.22.2007 Norah 10.24.2009 Amelia 8.7.2011
  • mococamococa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm. Now what muthafu*kas.  She's got class oozing out of every orifice, doesn't she.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sorry, I live in the Midwest and must have been out drinking beer, eating cheese and milking cows and missed the class on Ebonics. Can you please dumb it down for us simple mid-western girls.Thanks CVNT
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so confused.  I don't remember this ELR person being around before.
  • edited December 2011
    Nevermind, I got it.  I saw the post below.BTW, I vote for triumphant return.  Work has been slow this month and will continue to be slow next month.  Entertain me.  Dance, monkeys, dance!
  • mococamococa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm willing to stick around, but I'm likely not haggy enough.  Seems like this place could use a little help.
  • edited December 2011
    Whatever, I've met you.  You're super haggy.
  • mococamococa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww, thanks! 
  • edited December 2011
    I'll stick around and dance. I may not be black but I've got back and have worked a pole before so I'm in for some naughty pole dancin' lovingI'm just sayin', Fat girls need love too
  • E. RossE. Ross member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF is haggy...is that some trailer trash shiit?
  • E. RossE. Ross member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brew give me a f*ckin break...f*ckin icepick started this shiit as an insult..and you are right I really do not have the time to reply to some childish shiit started by a childish biitch in the first place...but I do not back down from shiit. Can you understand that???
  • E. RossE. Ross member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Icepick do not put a bio in thenest or anywhere else, your face will set off virus in computers. Damn!!!!
  • srprosrpro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I honestly can't get mad or worked up over ELC's comments because they are so HILARIOUS! She can't possibly be for real... it's just too wonderful. Thank you, ELC. Your wit and charm are killing me dead already this morning. "Hoes need a job?" "Now what muthaf*ckas?" This is pure comedy gold! To borrow from you, "Damn!!!!"
  • jessicaclarejessicaclare member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel the same way, srpro. Its impossible to be mad at something so entertaining.
    Annelise 3.22.2007 Norah 10.24.2009 Amelia 8.7.2011
  • sarah&vinsarah&vin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Insults make you sound smrt.
  • mococamococa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh wait...wouldn't want to set of a virus on the computers, nest, or interwebs!  WICKED BURN ELCWTF! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards