North Carolina
Options

Noble Brides in Pineville

Is closed! There was a story about it on the news this morning. Just wanted to let the NC girls know. I hope none of you had dresses on order. What a nightmare!

Re: Noble Brides in Pineville

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I ALMOST went there a few weeks ago and we didn't have time, I am soooooo glad :)
  • Options
    allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh gosh! Are brides not able to get their dresses? That happened to a store in Winston over a year ago. Girls were having a very difficult time getting their dresses. Scary!
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not surprised. I looked there and they didn't have much of a selection. Plus there wasn't a woman working there so my mom had to help me get into the dresses.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW... that was a bit of a concern for me, when I was looking in local stores. Not that Pearl's Place can't shut down too, but ya know... with the economy the way it is.. glad I didnt go down there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw the story last night...it's horrible! The owner is all like, "It's a tough time right now with the economy and all." I understand that, but the girls can't get their dresses and they can't get their deposits back either! It's horrible! I can't imagine being one of the girls who ordered their dress from there. I think they did say that some of the local dress shops will be helping out...like they did when La Bella Sposa shut down last year.
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I almost got a dress there. . .thats crazy!!I no longer liver in the area so I didnt see the story, but why are they having an issue with getting there dresses? I mean, I can imagine why, but just wanted to see what the news said.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What a shame.  They used to have a really good rep.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards