Connecticut

*singleMOH79*

Do you mind telling me what your videographers costs are? I've been looking for someone unobtrusive and that can fit in my budget, so I've been checking EVERYWHERE! TIA

Re: *singleMOH79*

• edited December 2011
    Michael at Monomyth is great! We're using them because they did my brother's wedding on Long Island 3 years ago (today! It's their anniversary!), and they did an amazing job. They shoot documentary style--I was maid of honor, and I don't remember seeing a camera all day. The finished product looks like a real film. We tease my mother that it's her favorite movie!You can check out their website here:http://www.monomythweddings.com/and there are some clips of videos to check out. The package we got is for 10 hours of filming, a 60 minute dvd with a honeymoom photo montage at the end. We'll also get 3 copies of the finished dvd. That's all for $5000, which is definitely worth it to us. But they have different packages that start around $3000, and travel isn't a problem for them. So if you're at all interested, send Michael an email and let him know what your budget is. I'm sure he will try to work with you. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with!  
    Anniversary
  • sunflowr0803sunflowr0803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Butting in, my videographers were VERY affordable & super nice. I haven't seen the video yet, but I don't mind. It was a last minute decision & I was so glad they were able to fit me in. We paid $1275 and they were there for the ceremony & the entire reception, so about 6 hours. They were super nice! Here is their website: www.hartfordvideographer.com.GL! :)
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the info guys!! sunflower - do you have the package info for him? They sound great and my budget is very low for this since it's so last minute. Thank you!
  • sunflowr0803sunflowr0803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Their package with "light editing" starts at $999 (which includes the ceremony & reception). Or if you're more on a budget, it is $99 per hour. Marc & Roni are soooooooo nice! I booked them only 5 weeks before the wedding! I was so lucky they were free. :) Give them a call or email them!If you have any questions, you can email me at sunflowr0803 at gmail.com. :) GL!
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards