Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

It's 5:00 and I'm still at work...

It's late and this made me smile.  So I thought I'd share.  This is one HOT bride!

Re: It's 5:00 and I'm still at work...

• edited December 2011
    Um, gross.  I actually feel kinda bad for this girl.  Does she think this is attractive? Does she just want attention?Thanks for posting!PS...I'm at work until 6.  So bored.  :(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel bad for the designer.  I mean, s/he probably went to SCHOOL and paid good money to learn how to do that.  Scratch that.  I feel bad for the designer's PARENTS.  Not only did they probaly have to support the designer through school, they can't even brag about him/her to their coworkers. "What's your son designing these days?" "Um...gowns.  Very unique gowns"
  • Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope. I refuse to believe any designer with professional training would create this monstrosity. My guess? The bride decided her dress needed a bit more "oomph" and decided to DIY it up.
  • edited December 2011
    It looks to me like someone handpainted that stuff.  Wow, what a waste of time! I also feel bad for the parents of the designer.  How about the parents of the bride.  Oh gosh, so so so ugly.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://igorstshirts.blogspot.com/search?q=wedding From the artist: Airbrushed wedding dress I was sent this photo from a customer that recently celebrated her 10th wedding anniversary and got re-married on vacation to celebrate. They asked me to airbrush the wedding dress to spice it up and make things a little more fun. I've airbrushed many things but never a wedding dress. She looks pretty hot though... Yeah?
  • edited December 2011
    She looks pretty hot though... Yeah? Umm, nope.  Sorry dear artist, we are gonna have to agree to disagree.
  • Kambria11Kambria11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my Gosh, well to each their own I guess. Some how I could see this dragging on the back of a motorcycle.
  • doxx0048doxx0048 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, flames are definitely not my thing but I do have to applaud her for fitting into her dress after 10 years.  That is quite a feat in itself!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe it'll be for a TTD session?  If so, she wins!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards