Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

SYTYCD (spoilers)

Ade got robbed. Good grief.Also, npales--never got the chance to say that your boy Brandon KILLED his solo last week!

Re: SYTYCD (spoilers)

• hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As much as I love Broadway and I love Ethan's personality, he should have went home last night.  Ade did a really great job.  But I am never ceased to be amazed when it comes to Brandon! That man just does NOT STOP.  He gets better and better each and every dance.  And his solo was A-mazing.  I hope he takes it all!

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• edited December 2011
    Yes, Ade got robbed big time. It shouldn't have been even close! Whatever!Oh, and I hate Jeanine. It should be Jeanette! Brandon = amazementHowever, after seeing Will in last night's show, I realized how much better Will is than all of them. Plus, he's hot. Would have loved to see him do the pas de deux with Katee from last season.
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh, I LOVE this show.  Totally agree about Ade!!  Evan needs to go. Brandon is great, but you're exactly right about Will, npales- he got robbed last year.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I generally like Evan, but he does NOT belong in the finale--I can't think of a single dance this year where I thought he really brought it.
  • edited December 2011
    I can't think of a single dance this year where I thought he really brought it.Exactly my feeling with Jeanine. Even the week she was paired with Brandon it was pretty obvious that she couldn't keep up with him. The Lorianne pop number is the prime example. Here's hoping the Fall cast is a tad stronger...
    edited December 2011
    Obv.  I meant Evan - not Ethan... blame it on too much LOST.. lol. I still can't believe last week's results.  I thought Jeanette was a shoe in for the finale.  And I didn't care for the hip hop number, either.

Married 9/19/09

• edited December 2011
    I agree. I can't stand Evan.  I have fantasies of kicking his a$$ in a barfight. Seriously. He does not belong in the finale. Don't like Jeanine either. Janette was amazing. If Evan puts his hands in his pockets and shrugs one more time, I will scream bloody murder. Or throw my tv out the window. I am pulling for Brandon or Kayla. Brandon is just amazing. So strong and really takes on each piece. I was really glad to see Brandon & Kayla paired up this past week. 
    Crosswalk
  • d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't watched this too much this season, but saw the last hour of it last night. How old was Melissa? They were talking in her goodbye montage about how she was good "for her age" so does that mean she's super "old"--like 25? ;-) I forget how much I miss this show! It always inspires me...not necessarily motivates me, but inspires me!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    edited December 2011
    She's at the ripe old age of 29 ;)

Married 9/19/09

• snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, Dori, she's REALLY over-the-hill: 29! Surprising she can even WALK at that advanced age, much less dance!  ;o)
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think this cast in general wasn't as strong as previous seasons.  No one's personality really grabbed me.   I guess I'm pulling for Brandon at this point- I originally wanted Jeanette to win too!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh Lordy! Where's her walker?! LOL
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I heart Melissa and her old woman ways...
  • luv2danz34luv2danz34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I totally agree Ade got robbed. I mean, I want Evan to come to my kids parties and do tricks with balloons... he reminds me of a clown or something. And Brandon's solo- holy heck! I made FI watch it just because he didnt look human with the moves he was making. My friend told me it was his audition piece but I cant personally back that up because I missed most of the auditions.
  • d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and I always get creeped out by Jabberwocky. Those masks just scare me, even though I know they actually are cute under there! They are unreal...their moves are just insane!I want to learn how to pop & lock. Are there any hip hop dance classes for really, really old people like me? I haven't danced since I was 12...
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards