Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Good Morning!!

Wow, I'm actually the first one here for once!  I'm waiting for DH to get out of the bathroom so I can finish getting ready for my dr. appt.  It's such a PITA when we're trying to get ready to go somewhere at the same time.  GRR.  Be back this afternoon!

Re: Good Morning!!

• bel138bel138 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hear you on the bathroom thing. I swear FI takes more time than I do. But he's more than a full head taller than me, so most of the time we can share a mirror!I have a day off, but I've apparently lost my ability to sleep in. I am quite excited because I finally made a waxing appointment and an appointment with America's Best to get a new contact prescription for the wedding so I don't have to wear my thick plastic frames!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning! GL at your appt. AMK. I'm working on an event for tomorrow and one for next Friday today. BUSY! Plus, I have a headache. Yippee. At least it's just sinus this time, and not a migraine. Praying for NO RAIN tomorrow for all the Aug. 1 brides, but for me too. My event is entirely outdoors!
  • hey_its_jennhey_its_jenn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!Have a good appt, Angela!! Bring us back details!Okay so spinning- WHOA.  Every muscle I own (and didn't even know I owned until last night) hurts.  But it's a good hurt, so I guess that's good?  haha.  Page me when you get on, Stace - I've got a couple of questions! :D

Married 9/19/09
    Me: 27 // DH: 31
    TTC # 1 Since October 2010 (Not preventing since 2009)

October 2012: DH Dx: Testicular Cancer -- Left Orchiectomy
    December 2012: F/U CT Scan -- All clean!
    January 2013: Starting the adoption process!

• edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I notice that the diamond in my o so perfect e-ring is a lil loose so I'm going to take it to Helzberg today, I'm very sad that I'm going to have to go without it for a bit :(I have a busy morning... I'll be on this afternoon.GL Angela!
  • edited December 2011
    Goood Morning Ladies!  I have to go help my mom take her car to the  shop in a few minutes...  then come back and do some work.Jenn- I hope that you had fun at spinning, and remember no matter how sore you are, it is good! I swear!Jessi- that sucks about your e-ring... Angela- good luck at ur appt!!Its rainy and blah outside, but I hope everyone has  a good day!!  TGIF!!
  • McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! I'm leaving early today and we are off to NY for DH's great aunt's 80th birthday party tomorrow!  There will be people there in his family that I'm meeting for the first time, haha!GL, Angela!  :)  Can't wait to hear about it!
  • edited December 2011
    Morning Ladies!  I won't be on here too much today.  FI and I are going shopping in Morgantown.  (THANK GOODNESS!  There is no shopping near us)  Ladies that used Randi Voss as a photographer, I know she has been highly recommended.  Can anyone e-mail me and give me some sample prices for her and what all comes in her packages?  Thanks!  It's HeatherLynne13 at aol dot com.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Morning ladies. I thought I would get my invites out but FI STILL didn't do the directions. So much for getting them out 6 wks before RSVP. 8 weeks until day. When do I start not eating?? I am gaining!! GL Ang at dr.
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • pugnpenguinpugnpenguin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay it's Friday! I'm off from work today with a manicure and a trip to the Science Center in store. Then i have to pack for my trip (more about that later) and do a million last minute things.
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning!I should have more time to be on here today... hopefully!Angela-- Good Luck today! Let us know how it goes!I am hoping the rain clears up a bit. We have tickets to the zoo event tonight. FILs are coming tomorrow morning, so we also need to clean our cave of an apartment. How we can have so much clutter in a relatively spacious place is ridiculous!
  • glassybroadglassybroad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning and Happy Friday!My weekend is full of CLEANING and I don't want to do it!Also, we may go look at teahouses to have my bridal shower at.  If anyone has good suggestions, let me know! :)Angela, I hope you get to find out the gender today!!!
  • lildiva1977lildiva1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies!! TGIFF!! I am waiting for the dumba** furniture guys to get here to replace the stuff they damaged when they delivered it over a month ago--GRR!! Then off to a fun filled day of work *NOT* .Angela-Good luck at your appointment!Jenn-Hope you feel better, but if you can feel it --you had a good work out!!Emily-Hope the weather is nice for your event tomorrow and also for the 8/1 brides.KR-Have a nice trip to see DH's family!!For all the rest of us-hope everyone's day goes fast!!  Have a great weekend!!
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Friday everyone! And happy payday for some (w0o0o0o0t!!!!)!!! This weekend should be fun for us. Mike's 3 nephews are visiting from Bloomsburg, PA while their 'rents are in Vegas celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary. We are gonna take them to Dave & Buster's tonight. The weather should be nice tomorrow for the Aug. 1 brides.  saw 83 and sunny, so yahoo!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning and TGIF! :)I've almost survived my first week at my new job! DH and I are going on a "booze cruise" in DC tonight. A friend of his sisters rented out a boat similar to the gateway clipper and invited 200 people for an all you can drink night on the boat. Should be entertaining ;) I think I need it after the busy week I had!
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies!FI and I played hooky yesterday to get some work done around the house (have AC fixed, appointment to measure and pick out new flooring, cleaning, etc.)  We got a lot done.  And now I just have to get through today to have the weekend!  Good luck with your appointment Angela!
  • snorgesnorge member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning and TGIF! Gotta love Fridays...especially when they're paydays! (Thanks for reminding me, Molly!)
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!  We're meeting with a home builder today to look at sites in their plan in Moon.  We're just keeping our options open.  I'm trying to remain calm and not get too excited, because everything turns out disappointing when we see it. Becky - I didn't lose any weight before the wedding.  Maybe because I wasn't really stressed beforehand?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• cobrien1976cobrien1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!!  I have my shower tomorrow!!!  I'm so exciting to see a lot of my friends and family!!  FI's family will also be coming in tonight, so I'll have a house full of people...YAY!!  I can't wait to get this day over with so the fun can begin!! Have a great day girls!!!
  • pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  We're going to a wedding this afternoon.  I'm pretty excited.  I'm still wearing the false lashes from my trial last night. Haha.  It went pretty well.  Clare is super cute.  I'll share the pictures once she sends them to me.
  • d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW, this is a fully loaded GM post! I know I don't remember it all! Here's what I can remember... Have fun at your shower, cobrien! Becky, I lost 10 lbs, but never ever stopped eating! LOL, just actually got my butt off the couch...but I'm lazy, so you can't go by me!Sonya, yay for Clare! Have fun at the wedding!KR, have a safe trip!Jen (sky), have fun at the booze cruise!Molly, yay for nephews! They're the funnest!Candice, GL on the meeting! Someone said "Think the worst, and hope for the best." That's what I usually go by so I can be pleasantly surprised! Um, that's all I can remember...I should've taken notes! :-PBusy day for me, but hope to at least have the window open to pop in occasionally!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • d78d78
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And duh for forgetting the OP! Angela, GL on your appt! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning ladies! Yay for payday (and my raise, woohoo!!). Not too much going on this weekend- having friends over for dinner and game night tom. night. Maybe that will give me incentive to clean up the apt.! Angela- Have a great appt today!KR- Safe travels to NY!Cheryl- Have a wonderful time at your shower! Oct. is creeping up!!Jen- I am jealous of your booze cruise b/c I never go out here! Have a blast!
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning, all!  Good luck with all the appointments and errands today and this weekend.I'm headed back to Pittsburgh tonight for a couple days and my *first* wedding-related errands :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning, I am sleepy.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    morning girls. i'm awake, and i don't like it. what's the fun of being unemployed if my body will not allow me to sleep and enjoy the bed i have missed oh so much?? ::pout::good luck girls with your showers, booze cruises, dr's appts, etc.!! my brain cannot remember all of the info packed in this thread!jessi-sorry to hear about your ring. but it'll be better than ever and super clean and blingy when it returns!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards