Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

I got it!!!

As ya'll know from my other post earlier this week, I went last night to try on a dress again just to make sure it's the one I want (the Maggie Sottero "Grace"), and WE ORDERED THE DRESS!!! Got the veil too, which I didn't think I wanted but turned out to the finishing touch for it --- I can't wait to get it now! Yay!!!Best experience at The Wedding Shoppe again -- Angela was an absolute sweetheart and so much fun to work with!  I wish they worked on commission there, she deserves every penny that dress cost!Good day today!

Re: I got it!!!

• megs2460megs2460 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Congrats!  I to got my dress at the Wedding Shoppe and had the best experience there!   It feels good to have picked out and order your dress, check that off your list!!     
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! I am wearing Maggie Sottero too and just LOVE my dress. It's so exciting to have it ordered, isn't it? :)
  • edited December 2011
    YEAH!  Exciting, but know I'm freaking out that I need to get my dress.  Our wedding is 3 weeks after yours...
  • rkroerrkroer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's so nice to have this big check off the list --- once it comes in it's all downhill....afterall they say all you need is a dress, the groom, and the officiant! :Dkclepiere -- You've still got a little time, they told me last night that Maggie Sottero is running about 5 months out for dresses -- which puts me at getting it in Dec/Jan....add 2 months to that for alterations and we're close but still have time after that even. I'd say you have at least another month, I know that doesn't sound like a lot (especially when I look at my calendar and see how quickly the time is really going) but you've still got some cushion!
  • periippaperiippa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo! I'm getting a Maggie dress too -- I'm so excited! We'll probably order mine in a couple months; I won't have my first fitting until next June.
  • malloryp8malloryp8 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm wearing Maggie too.  Rhianna Royale. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards