African American Weddings

**NWR: REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA**

so nobody on the AAW board watched this show last night??...I was expecting to see bright and early this morning about the H.A.M. that is RHOA!!...LOL!  :)

Re: **NWR: REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA**

• edited December 2011
    Looked Im at work right, with the housewives show all on my mind trying to find someone to chat with about it and then i was "bing" the knot......Im like you," when i get on the AAW, there are going to be post, after post after post" but chile nothing...anyways, the show started off pretty cool but i did expect a different start off for some reason...what you think?
  • edited December 2011
    first off - WHERE YOU BEEN MS. MISSY?!!!...LOL!  :) girl, let me tell you I was all on FB last night talking about this H.A.M. of a show cuz it's going to be my new guilty pleasure...hahaha...ok so here's my take on the new season: Sheree - thinks she's a diva but not anywhere close to it and she needs to get over herself; Lisa - I like because she is married with a kid but can bring it when she needs to; Kim - messy & 2-faced; NeNe - I haven't quite put a finger on her just yet; Kandi - she's pumping her album and trying to sell everyone on accepting her FI that has 6 kids, sorry aint buying it cuz I'm not about to use my $$$ to get you all caught up on your past due child support cuz you know he's behind and of course y'all kickin' it all family like now cuz you got $$$, idiot...
  • edited December 2011
    This is my show! Especially since I used to live in Atlanta so I know how some folks in Atlanta try to floss when they aren't all that. Just DREADFUL!Kim-don't nobody want to buy your wigs when your head looks like that. And what happened to your fabulous singing career. Girl you can't sang a lick but I aint mad at you because I'm still singing "Tightrope" shoot that's my jam! *singing* There's a tightrope between me and yoooooo oooooh ooooohSherre-She is the most wanna throw a party for myself heffa I done ever met. A hellicopter, girl bye! She just rubs me the wrong way. The argument she had with the planner was funny though. And you know good dayum well Bob wasn't paying that mortage. I don't know why she wanted to stay in that ugly smurf village cottage anyway.Lisa-Wu-Hartwell-Wu Sweat-Wu Wu-I don't know, this one just rubs me the wrong way too. She looks sneaky to me.NeNe-I love her, a hoodrat after my own heart, but sometimes she needs to know when to turn it off and use her indoor voice.Kandi-Her and NeNe are going to bump heads I see. But ummm girl...6 kids...I own know, but shyt if you like it I love it. Cute daughter though.
  • edited December 2011
    I am too through - I missed it. Wasnt feeling well over the past two days - dang it! Yall got me laughin' over here.
  • edited December 2011
    I was about to post something...did you see ol boy put his professionalism in his back pocket and go straight B*tch on Sheree, I was CTFU!!  his tone changed real quick, i was ready for him to pull out the razor
  • edited December 2011
    Alf you are so on point about these chicks...I was wondering when someone was going to post about the show! I can't stand Kim... Sheree need to get somewhere and sit down! I love Ne-Ne & Kim...And who in the H*!@ is Kandi trying to convince...Ok ladies we must tune in next week and have a fb conversation!!!
  • edited December 2011
    What does Kandi's FI do...sh*t he looks young for 6 dam* kids..was he just sowing his oats? what does he do?? lmao
  • edited December 2011
    Alfdallas21-yes you were on point about the ladies... Kim-I use to like her but I am not sure now since they said she was playing both sides...that is sooooooooo two-faced and thats one thing I can not stand is a two-faced biotch! ooooh whee just keep it real with me. NeNe-hmmm I like NeNe but yes, she talks waaaaaaay to loud seriously. I think overall she is a good person that will make fun of you, period.Lisa-Wu-Hartell-Sweat lol-Im still feeling Lisa out. I mean I like her but yes, maybe she is sneaky..she kinda rub me the wrong way to with a few comments but she seems really cool and the balanced one of the group. Kandi-6 kids??? she is good b/c I would be like "hell no" ...I hope it works out bc she seems to be a smart girl with her money and stuff so hopefully with her men she is the same way. But baby that rock was off the chain!!!!!!! "uhmmm so you said you got 6 kids??.. Well otay then"! lol  
  • blue19violetblue19violet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh shoot I forgot. I got catch it on rerun.
  • edited December 2011
    Sheree and the planner was the highlight of my morning. I had to watch replay from the first airing at 1am to see what happend lastnight. I know my neighbors was wondering what heck is going on in my apt at 1am but it was just too funny. Nene is my favorite. I like Lisa but ever since she told what Nene said about Kim, I had viewed her differently. Now all of of sudden her and Kim don't get along. Hmmm well next time stay out of ppl business. Sheree is my favorite transexual on tv. Kim need to back off from a wig line. Her wigs looks like plastic and I can myself catching on fire at stove wearing one of her wigs. I am looking forward to this season, how about you!

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• edited December 2011
    oh I left Sheree out....she is uhmmm a little bit much for me but was on point with the party planner, he was straight out of line.  he was on the radio this morning talking about it but no matter what the camera didnt show that lead up to that, that party was going to blow him up (even more so if he is big time in ATl) and he blew it in my opinon. He was very, very unprofessional and out of line...I mean the "gay dude" came out of him real quick and he became a striaght "biotch"....He should have handle it more manly even if he is gay and he has to be lol..
  • edited December 2011
    Ladysun...I was questioning the planners manhood...but when he got pissed and his voice changed I too was waiting for the razor and  the switching of the hips!!! I was ROTF.... All his punk a$$ was missing was a purse and lip gloss!This dude will not have anymore clients in ATL!!
  • trevette1981trevette1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I watched it. NOT as entertaining as last season. I only like Nene and Dwight, so I dont get too entertained anyway.lol That party planner just lost a lot of buisness! He acted a straight fool. I don't like Sheree, but he didn't have to do all that!
  • alexisrouse00alexisrouse00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alf that was the same thing I was saying. Even Kandi's daughter doesn't like the situation. I agree that she's just trying to sale her new album coming. Kim is just a hot mess.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah and that planner did ruin his reputation.
  • edited December 2011
    ok, I really enjoyed watching this hot mess...omg, ol boy was about to slap Sharee! I think Lisa is sneaky as hell! I don't trust her. Ummm, why is kim still on the show!! I love NeeNee! love her! She cracks me up and when Dwight was giving her a lap dance, I almost peed on myself ! lol
  • trevette1981trevette1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I forgot to talk about each one: Lisa- dont like her, especially "if it doesn't make me money, I don't do it." Nene- like her, straight up, not fake Kim- Just needs to go get a jobKhandi- 6 kids? She's crazy. CUTE! little girl!Dwight- My FAVORITE person! I loved last season when he was talking about Deshawn's charity thing and he said "All they gonna do is eat all your food, drink all your liquor and leave." LOLSheree- fake, I'm glad she got her son some braces because she knew better than letting him walk around like that last season. I dont have kids but I know you do for them before you do for yourself!
  • ChristynahChristynah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG!!! I had NO idea the new season started already!!! When are they going to play a repeat of last night's show? I gotta see it!! I'm looking at the bravo website right now , so Kandi is a new housewife now!! I'm so late
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Kim - her wigs look like barbie hair, so are you SERIOUSLY thinking somebody wants to go around looking like YOU...girl bye! Lisa - I sorta like her but she seems somewhat sneaky from what I can see; I didn't watch the 1st season of RHOA so I don't know what went down with everyone last season...who knew she was 38 and her hubby wants her to have another baby, doesn't she already have 2 kids by Keith Sweat that don't live with her?...I'm just asking...but seriously on the real, i don't think I would wanna get pregnant again ESPECIALLY if I already had a child for you and I'm pushing 40...but to each their own... NeNe - I really don't care for her already because she seems to be unnecessarily ghetto fab and for her to say Kandi is ghetto (they showed a clip for some upcoming shows) I was just too through cuz I was like "well isn't that the kettle calling the pot black?!"Kandi - again I'm not understanding this right here...homeboy has 6 kids and you wanna marry him - GTFOH!?...you have a child and she has told you in so many words "momma I don't understand your attraction to this guy and why I gotta call all them damn kids my brothers & sisters, hmmm nope their just my friends!"...personally, I don't think he bought her that ring, she bought it and you can't tell me otherwise...cuz y'all know this fool aint working and if he is, he cannot afford to get a rock that damn huge for nobody but y'all know he's thinking he's about to get PAID!!!...and just wait until his baby mommas here about his "come up", y'all know they are going down to the Attorney General's office with the quickness to get their child support cases reviewed so they can get some of Kandi's money too...LOL!Sheree - again she's not my cup of tea cuz she's frontin' - girl bye; but that planner was out of line for his reaction during that meeting and Sheree was out of line too cuz she could have just squashed the situation immediately by telling him "I think we need to terminate our contract as we are not seeing eye to eye." - the end...all of that arguing was unnecssary, IMO.
  • milana1023milana1023 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL @ everybody's comments. I don't like Kim, didn't even like her last season. But what was funny was how she all gung ho about startin her business but can't focus through ONE class. Not a one. Fail. Ne-Ne...hmm, she's ok but she's too loud. Being loud and rude don't make you real, just makes you loud and rude...and annoying. I do like Lisa and Ed though and the little one is a cutie. She seems low key for now. I like Kandi too, and Im sure she is on here to make a come back, that's why most washed up celebs do it. Her dude looks busted and shady. She better listen to her daughter! LOL That little girl is adorable. She was tryin so hard not to be mean. Sheree, Sheree, Sheree. sigh. A diva, ok, but divas can still be respectful. That video the party planner put out there to explain himself made so much sense. That wasn't even her darn party! How she gon come up in there with a list of demands? Yes he went there and went WAY too far. As a professional he should know better, but she is not a paying client. She just came along with the deal he had set up with Bravo. LOL I was in tears laughin at them goin at it though.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I felt so bad for Sheree with the whole foreclosure thing, and to go from this nice mansion to a single family home. But I guess thats what she needed to tone that cocky attitude down.  I don't like Lisa's attitude anymore, she is so different this season. I guess the lime light will do it to you. I'm so impressed with NeNe to, she's actually the most relaxed one this season. I to don't understand why Kim is still on there. She is such an airhead. I'm not sure if Kandi will fit in with the click.
  • milana1023milana1023 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I only got to see a little bit last night but the DVR is set for every episode so I will finish it tonight. I think the season is going to be interesting! Lisa was on the Donnie Simpson show this morning in the DMV talking about it.
  • edited December 2011
    booooo! Missed it! Gotta go set up the Tivo....y'all have me dying here talking about everyone, though! So it's most of the same ladies with a new one now?
  • edited December 2011
    Wait girl I didn't think about the child support thang, with Candy having a little piece of money, hmmm this should be interesting. And you know one other thing that kills me about Sheree. Now don't get me wrong, a man should take care of his children and spend time with them, but I could only imagine how angry it makes Bob (even though he paid too) when she just spends all that money on such nonsense, but be complaining about what he aint paying. Oh and word on the street is that Khandi's fiance is Tiny's ex man.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards