Attire & Accessories Forum

Sofiabridal.com?

Has anyone heard anything about sofiabridal.com? I am okay with a replica dress because I am really looking for a lower price tag! I read a few reviews online through google but wanted to know if you ladies have heard anything. TIA!

Re: Sofiabridal.com?

• I dont know if this will be helpful.........I have been trying to do research on this company they are not registered with the BBB, they have a texas address, the phone # is registerd to texas, but I cannot find ANYTHING negative about them which makes me nervous cause if you think about it...........could everybody be TOTALLY happy with their wedding dress?? They advertise on craigslist alot. The prices are really good. I am not 100% convinced that they are not a china replica maker. I saw a craigslist ad another website with a different name but it has all the exact same info as sofia. Exact same pictures and reviews........i wanna get an Amy Michealson replica cause even used they run about $1k and up. i guess the bottom line is maybe have a backup plan if your not satisfied and make sure you have enuff time to get another dress if the one you get isnt satisfactory. Also I have never seen a review of them on here and i read these boards alot. Sorry so long but hopefully gsve you some food for thought..........good luck........
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards